I lost 8lbs the first week using it!!! and still loosing the weight. This really works for me!

my husband has lost 70lbs since he started using metamucil 3 months ago. But if course the eating habits has changed to healthy eating. So i decided yesterday to give it a try

I am one who is very hesitant to try weight loss medication. Throughout the last year I have tried diets and medications. I have had many that work initially but then I plateau. After a friend recommended the Lady Soma fiber Cleanse and I read ALL of the reviews, I figured I'd give it a shot. I am pleasantly surprised that they gave me energy, not just a burst and then a crash.. I felt a good 10 hours of energy. I wasn't at all jittery I felt energized and felt great.

In the last 2 weeks I've lost 10 pounds! I will say this is not a magical weigh loss medication, but it gives you a boost in the right direction.

I use the Metamucil made with sugar because the sugar free doesnt seem to work as well, could the amount of sugar in one serving of Metamucil sabotage my low carb diet? I walk 4mi/1hr on a treamill everyday.