I lost 8lbs the first week using it!!! and still loosing the weight. This really works for me!

my husband has lost 70lbs since he started using metamucil 3 months ago. But if course the eating habits has changed to healthy eating. So i decided yesterday to give it a try

I am one who is very hesitant to try weight loss medication. Throughout the last year I have tried diets and medications. I have had many that work initially but then I plateau. After a friend recommended the Lady Soma fiber Cleanse and I read ALL of the reviews, I figured I'd give it a shot. I am pleasantly surprised that they gave me energy, not just a burst and then a crash.. I felt a good 10 hours of energy. I wasn't at all jittery I felt energized and felt great.

In the last 2 weeks I've lost 10 pounds! I will say this is not a magical weigh loss medication, but it gives you a boost in the right direction.