New Reply New Topic Followed by 22 people

Hi! My wife is overweight and she wants to lose weight. Someone suggested her to by Herbalife. I don’t believe in that kind of products. Does anyone have experience with Herbalife? Does Herbalife works for you?

Hi! You have right because you don’t believe in product for weight loss. But, I made mistake and by Herbalife. I didn’t have any benefit of Herbalife. It’s only wasting your money. If your wife real wants to lose weight she must go to nutritionist and have him or her give you a diet and exercise plan to follow. Doing it the healthy way is much better than doing it by Herbalife.

it works for me, I've lost 7 pounds of water, of course in 1 week. My friend has lost 45 pounds off Herbalife. How you lose the weight, is how you keep it off. herbalife is a life style change. You have to stick to it. My mother lost those extra 40 ponds on herbalife a couple years ago and kept it off by using the products for the rest of her life and exercising. I don't recommand this program if you don't have the extra money to spend. If you can't spend at least 120.00-150 a month on the product, then I don't recommand you get on it. I recommand you eat healthy and exercise. This life style change helps me because I'm a busy college student that also works full time. The shakes are more sensible and convient since I stay on the go.

Yes, Herbalife does work VERY well. I lost the remaining fifteen pounds of stubborn weight I had to lose after my largest sum of weight was lost just shy of 40 pounds. The shakes taste terrible, but they somehow gave me the ability to control what I ate by almost eliminating my cravings, and keeping me pleasantly full throughout the day. I replaced two meals a day with them...I highly reccomend the program to anyone dedicated to overall wellness, to include getting enough exercise too. My fav is Yoga! You need to be dedicated though, and while the shakes are working their magic work on eating that third meal in a way that will help you learn to enjoy healtheir foods like fruits and veggies more than processed junk food so that when you get at your goal weight and stop doing the shakes (I know the program is designed for one to always use them, with one a day to maintain ideal weight--but that is unrealistic) you can maintain it through healthy eating choices.

Good luck, and keep in mind, even without this program losing weight isn't rocket science. Just eat right and WORK OUT regularly. Yoga, walking, whatever...three times per week minimum and lay off junk as much as possible. =) Worked for me. You'll feel so much better that as you see results, you'll motivate yourself and find you don't need products to do the job!

Jessie

I have lost 25 lbs this time on Herbalife and many years ago I lost 30 lbs. I think the way Herbalife promotes there product is wrong and that had created a bad rap...but the product works!

These products are different because they achieve Cellular Nutrition. One of the main differences between that is the supplements are rarely enough. Eating good food and taking supplement is rarely enough if you are unable to fully digest and absorb all of the nutrition you eat.

These products change your eating habits because it promotes good nutrition like reducing fat fried-foods, salt and sugar in the diet and increasing fiber and complex carbohydrates.

Cellular Nutrition makes use of knowledge gained from the botanical worlds 6000 year history and incorporates health building nutritional herbs with the best modern technology to help our body cleanse and detoxify so that the cells - the tiniest living units - can be as fully nourished as possible. This allows the cells to grow, repair and perform their functions with the best possible efficiency so that we feel and look better and are more able to prevent and fight disease. Once the body begins to clear itself of toxins it can more efficiently absorb nutrition.

I so believe in the product! You really save money on groceries, so it out weights itself in your budget and you feel so good with 25 lbs dropped!

Many websites that I have read say that most people that lose weight on this product are distributors looking to make money. I am not a distributor or have any gain from it.

I am a believer in this product. It helps in the long term effects of losing weight. Like many of the previous posters have said you have to do exercise and also eat healthy, herbalife isnt a magic pill. You also have to work at it like any health program

Yes, it works.

i am trying out herbalife and so far i like it. i have lost only 5 lbs (only need to lose about 15-20 more). about the last comment. people become distributor so that they can buy for themselves with a discount. that is what i did. it is not necessarily that only distributors see results because they wanna sell the product, but also people become distributors as they try the product so that they can have their own history with the product before selling it to anyone. not sure what i'll do, but if i am able to reach my goal, then, only then, i will sell this product.
also, keep in mind, spending money in herbalife products or any products will not cause you to lose that weight, but it might create a foundation where you can start developing healthier life choices like i am doing.

hi there..m new to Herbalife..after reading the posts I wanna say dat I hvnt lost weight so far but yea i hv seen my fellow people lost huge amount of weight so m stickin to it..u gotta see it to believe it so m giving a try...

I've been on Herbalife for two weeks and have lost 15 lbs so far. Granted, the Herbalife shakes are absolutely NASTY. It's like starting your day every morning by drinking the contents out of a hospital bedpan, but I can't dispute the early results I've had.

I still have a lot of weight to lose before I resemble anything human, but I already have more energy and feel great.

I am a huge believer in the Herbalife products and how they totally transform your life. Of course like the comments mentioned before this you should most defenitely try and exercise and pick healthier food choices. I myself have lost about 20 lbs on this product and still losing and i also have a sister in law who at 4ft 11inches was weighing in at about 207 lbs and is now weighing in at 136. If your wanting to lose weight just substitute 2 meals with 2 nutritious shakes and eat 1 healthy meal. These products will help you but you must be willing to help yourself first. Give it a try. XD

I have only just started on Herbalife. My boyfriend is also. We are just doing the shakes, no other products. Does anyone have feedback on just doing that without all the other products they sell? Still effective? WE already take a multi-vitamin and think they are all as good as each other so will continue with the one we take.

i have been doing the herbalife shakes as well. i have also taken the snack defense and celluloss, and they DO WORK! Try this shake: 1 cup of chocolate soy milk, 1 tbsp chunky peanut butter, 2 tbsp chocolate Formula one, ice, blend. We call it chunky chocolate adn it is addictive! My other favorite: 4 oz orange juice, 4 oz vanilla soy milk, 2 tbsp french vanilla formula one, 3 or 4 frozen strawberries, one half a bananna, ice blend it tastes like a sonic sunrise smoothie and is sooooo good! :-D

I started taking the pills and the shakes on February 1st. Today is the 9th and I have lost 6.7 pounds and have lots of energy. I would say a bit too much, so do not drink too much of the energy tea... it might keep you awake (I always stop around 4pm and instead of drinking it 3 or 4 x a day, I drink it twice). Plus I have lost five inches on the waistline (arms and legs are still the same), but I am sure I'll get there. I have been walking three miles every other day. As for the shakes, if you add a banana or strawberries, you will still lose weight and it tastes good. My experience so far has been good, and I SEE the results. I just do not want to become a distributor because it's not my thing, but I definitely recommend the product.

%-) i hope herbalfe works i just started today. I am excited and nervous at the same time. i want to lose like 46 -50 pounds by may so i hpoe it is do able. wish me luck

ok this is the end of my first week and I have not lost any weight so far. I was hoping to see some results and have not I dont even think I lost any inches but i did not measure myself. So I will do that today and hope I will have some weight loss next week.