Hi, I want to lose weight.But does it matter for a diet where calories come from? If I choose a low fat diet, and take 1400 kCal per day,is it more beneficial than taking 1400 kCal from other sources?

Hi, of course it is important where calories come from. It is not the same to feed your body with deliciious sauces and fat dishes, and to provide high rate of vitamins, minerals, fibers and antioxidants in your diet. Good health is not just intake of calories, it is about keeping whole body in good condition. Phytochemicals are plant chemicals found in tomatoes, garlic, onions, broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, carrots and many other sorts of vegetables providing a protective role against many widely spread diseases of modern man. Their presence in your diet is essential and should not be forgotten.