Hello, my friends. I have turned certain age and I am thinking of a laser treatment since I have noticeable wrinkles. I would like to know, however, before I do that whether this procedure has some disadvantages. I would really appreciate if someone could answer me this. Thanks in advance. Bye!

Hello, there. There are several laser procedures for wrinkle treatment. The first one uses carbon dioxide laser. Some say that with this method, about 50 to 90% can disappear. This treatment can have some disadvantages like oozing and crusting in treated area. It can last for up to two weeks. Swelling can also last for several months and redness can last even longer. Erbium:YAG laser is better. It treats the tissues under the skin without effecting the surface. It has less disadvantages, but swelling and oozing may also appear after the procedure. NLite laser stimulates a body to produce its own collagen and has even less disadvantages than previous ones. I hope I've helped.