New Reply New Topic Followed by 25 people

Well it certainly depends on how often you use it!

Hey, i know that this was posted about a year ago..., but i to have hypothyroidism and i think that smoking weed actually made me lose weight even tho i do eat when i get the munchies. so if you have hypothyroidism it does help and thats why a doctor can recomend medicinal marijuana for hypothyroidism.

I'm a daily smoker. I lost 20lbs since I started smoking 2 years ago. I tend not to be able to eat large portions of food unless i smoke.  People make the wrong assumption about munchies, well at least in my case. After about a week of eating sh*t food, chips fast food, and garbage like that, you get sick of it.  I started eating fresh fruits and vegetables, and couldn't believe how much flavour they had. The best for me were honey crisp apples. Whatever fruit or vegetable is fresh and in season always seems to taste way better than some greasy sh*t a teenager made you at mcdonalds.  My point being, you don't have to munch out of sh*t food while you're stoned.

If you research cannabanoids and how they improve central adipose storage, and have faster turnover of fatty acids at the whole body level, I would consider cannabis as something that might cause you to lose weight. 

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22761159

this is a good website to search articles written about medical studies (US National Library of Medicine)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/

How can I gain my weight back when smoking marijuana

So run run run as fast as you can you fat little man!
Totally stoned right now btw.
Been smoking weed daily for 10 years and have MS (which weed actually seems to help cause I have 0 symptoms) and could t gain weight if my life depended on it. Been 6ft 160-170lbs for years ( but also exercise daily [fat creeps me out])

Yes, True When we smoke more than we eat less. It is practically because when our office is off and we stay in house than these day we smoke more and eat less comparison to other day.

weed defo makes you lose weight for some people. i started smoking it when i was 18 and now iam 28. i stopped recently and started to eat more and drink booze and i got a beer belly. lol been smoking it the odd weekends and now im losing weight and not being arsed about eating. plus i never get ill, i hardly get colds, flu nothing like that really, but if i do its gone in 2 days and its not even bad. theres alot the government are hiding about this drug, they know its helps people for many reasons. i have even watched a youtube video, a guy from america giving it people free because it cured hes cancer and he wanted to help others. government dont care about you, why would they legalise fags and booze which is 100 times worse?? answer that one. 

Hi im 22, I smoked weed for over 5years daily and was very thin i only weighed about 55 kilo's or 110pounds, stopped smoking a year and a half ago since then i gained 40 pounds, even though i'm under the impression that i eat less now, I know of atleast 6 friends of mine that all lost alot of weight when smoking and gained alot of weight when quitting pot.

just saying, i have been smoking on the reg for over a year... if anything i gained weight from the munchies. when i control the munchies, i lose weight but i don't think thats cuz of the weed i think it's just because i'm eating less in general.

haven't found weed to speed my metabolism

I am only realizing that I have been losing weight whilst smoking I started smoking regularly about 3 months ago and I was on holiday during this period,,,I am a big girl and have noticed that During that last 3 months I have lost 9 pounds and no change to diet in fact i have probably been a bit bold when i got the munchies,,so yeah I think it makes you lose weight *from personal experience*

That's what they want you to think ;)

dude it burns lots of calories....and more over its more heat to the body

I honestly think....all of them were high..while posting on this topic :D

hehehahahahahahhahah
hahahahahahahahahah

i started smoking a year again i used to be 357 and now in 270 i barely work out......ive noticed my appetite is gone until i smoke so i only eat like once or twice a day so you do the math  no weed=4 meals a day......with weed=2meals a day

WTF we are all talking about weed and what it does to your wieght and you come with your fat issuse keep them to yourself cubby, oh and its called a gym visit one they help get rid of excess wieght just saying