New Reply New Topic Followed by 25 people

I smoke every day and have for over a year now constant. I have to have breaks due to the amount of weight I lose. I have no appetite or desire to eat.

I think this is exactly it. To lose weight with exercise we do not start burning fat until the sugar count in our blood is reduced. Exercise burns sugar before fat. When people smoke marijuana their blood sugar level drops, (reason for getting the munchies). So if you smoke marijuana and resist the temptation to munch, take a hike bringing healthy snacks, you will go straight to the fat burning stage since your blood sugar will have already dropped. This is my opinion which I have come to on my own. What do you think?

I was always overweight and depressed as a child. When I turned 18 I started to smoke cannabis.
I did not smoke much because it was not that easy to get since it was the Reagan Era and I did not have a lot of contacts. But I did lose weight I went from 200 lbs to 135 lbs within a couple of years. When I stopped smoking for 26 years because of my job I gained all the weight back. I received my medical marijuana card just last year. When I started to smoke/vape again I weighed between 210 and 200. After one year of using cannabis I now weigh 155 lbs. Yes, I do believe marijuana can cause a person to lose weight. Trying to lose weight without cannabis is agonizing and was impossible for me. I would work out twice as much as I do now and I would eat health but something within my body would just not let me lose the weight. But now that I am using cannabis the weight is just melting away and I feel so much better. Plus I can move my body without feeling so much pain.

You only smoke saliva?

Mate , legit sat here with bare mcdanlds supporting some mega munchies , wish I had your motivation ! Well played mate

Never knew you could smoke saliva #passmesometricks

I agree..with this comment.

Bingo! Thats 100% True. Which is why i lose my appetite and lose weight. When i smoke weed i dont get that so called munchies. in fact i go days not hungry when i smoke weed.

It's cigarettes that help you lose weight

i lost a lot of weight and i am now worried, i smoke weed everyday but i also eat hard food with vegetables lunch and super. help what shud i do to increase my body weight coz i look like a 19 year old boy but i am 31years

No sah bro. .... foolishness u talk

when i was a chronic smoker i was put on weight gaining supplments and i was still losing weight. only way i could start to put weight on is after i stopped smoking for a while. (i was eating less and gaining more weight) so im not saying i have the exact answer but from my own personal (5-6 year experience) the only time i gained weight is not smoking pot..

What happend to you buddy is exactly what is happening to me nowdayz.. i agree with you

And then wait 'till you pass out.

I smoked while I was prego and I didn't gain any weight during the pregnancy other than that of the baby. After the birth I was almost immediately back to my normal size before I got prego. It took a couple days but I was thin again.
Btw I still smoke, usually later in the evening, and it does make me eat a lot. And even though I do eat a lot, I still haven't gained any weight.
Weird.