Back there in my husband’s history family there were some cases of autism. We have a 5 year old child that is not diagnosed with autism, but it’s me who suspects it. He is not a tough child but I observed he doesn’t like socializing, is often isolated and doesn’t have communication ability. I’d like to hear if my child might be an autistic and what are the autism symptoms. Thanks.

I spent a lot of time answering questions like this. I’m mother of autistic child and can be of help and that’s why I do it. If your child acts like described he is probably likely to have autism symptoms. Researches show that the family history affects much on getting this behavioral disorder afterwards in the same family. If your child isolates himself often, if has a communication problem or while playing is preoccupied with a specific toys for hour, then I recommend you to make visit to a doc who will first diagnosed his condition. If the diagnose is positive than your child would probably be prescribed medical treatment in combination with behavioral treatment which would help him to develop communication skills and improve his relation with environment.