HI My age is 15 complete and my height is 169 cm.and i want to start doing push up and pull ups does it will stop my height growing.and my weight is 55 kg. 

I am 5.11 and i do push ups and pull ups everyday/ i really like to work out but no it will not affect your height my good friend.  IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR LEGS SO IT DOES NOT HURT OR STUNT YOUR GROWTH PLATES

thnx but i also want to increase my height does pull ups will help me

yeah i dont think push ups or pull ups will stunt your growth. So you are fine , do not worry about it. 

As for actually gaining some height. I dont know. There might be a chance for you to gain some height by doing pull ups, chin ups because you could be stretching out your spine; however , do not get your hopes up. Even if you do actually gain some height , it won't be noticeable. 

Regardless of that, it's a good thing that you are exercising. Keep doing that and you will feel much better about yourself.

Have a nice day. 

I used to weigh 188 pounds.  Even when i lost weight i still had belly fat.  Then i found out the truth.  Some of the foods that you may think are healthy, actually aren't.  Whole wheat bread is fattening, fruit juice is fattening, milk is fattening,pork,and many other things so if you want to lower your fat percentage don't eat these foods,or drink these drinks

Yeah, you are right. Those things are full of carbs. But sometimes people workout to gain weight and muscles so they need this "bad" stuff too so they have enough energy.

But yeah, if you want to loose stomach fat, you should definitely avoid these foods.

Do you do any leg workouts with it ?

first tell me in which class do u read and my height is stopped and not growing i do push up and pull ups and i am 15 years old

i am 15 years old and my height is stop i do pushups sits up and crunches... will it will effect my height...?

No it won't stop your height from growing... I suggest you take vitamins or foods rich in Vitamin B complex.. It can help increase your height. 

Hi friends I am 14 and I do pushups and pullups and situps my hight is 5'9 is that effect my hight plz reply

yes pullups will help u in increasing ur height but if u have a fixed genetic height then no height will increase

It doesn't effect in our height?

Yes because you do sit ups and crunches..

Hi,I am 13 years and I am 178 cm I do pull ups and pushups I think it does not stunt height