I think this is changing, but my immediate assumption is that most men don't even get their lady off, so my hats off to you as you are a true gentleman.  There's some truth to the fact that a woman has trouble reaching orgasm during what usually happens during sex.  My ex really favored achieving orgasm via her clitoris but had trouble during intercourse unless she was on top.  My current gf actually favors having her clitoral shaft stimulated to reach orgasm--after I figured that out with my hands and mouth, I just applied the same idea but with my pelvis.  So I guess I'm asking, what does she like when you're going down on her?  Does she enjoy a series of gentle licks to achieve orgasm, or does she prefer have her clitoral shaft (essentially) massaged?  Or are you lapping at her g spot?

Also, just because your girl doesnt orgasm during sex doesn't mean it isn't an awesome ride.  Hell, during intercourse there have been times where as hard I try I am unable to orgasm, but damn is it one fun, great feeling aerobic exercise!  Going rough may not make her climax, but everyone can enjoy it.  Maybe don't even try to focus on anyone's orgasm?  Or maybe don't focus on hers and do focus on holding yours back.  Some of my favorite nights just revolved around fondling, kissing, licking and lapping.  Pleasure > Orgasm

Two books I would highly recommend to everyone: Guide to Getting It On and She Comes First
The first is both perfectly practical and will also help support you and your partner on an emotional level

Im 24 years old and my husband to be is 41 how can we keep our sexual life spicy?

sex toys. watch shop erotic.