Can anyone give me feedback on Dr. Andrew Jacono in New York? I am going for a consultation in June. Any information is appreciated. Thank you

I would watch out. Any doctor that markets themself as double board certified, but is really not even baord certified by the organization that matters most, the American Board of Plastic Surgery, is cause for concearn. This is highly misleading and unethical. Find a doctor that is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, there are plenty in long island.

you can find list of all the board cert. plastic surgeons at plasticsurgery.org, implantinfo, and breast implants usa .com also features them. also you can look on the asaps website for highly qualified surgeons, I think the site is surgery.org

Thank you for the information. Dr. Jacono is board certified by facial plastic surgery and reconstructive surgery, I looked him up on the website. Is there a difference? I found so much positive information on him, this is very disappointing. I was going to see Dr. Bellin but there were bad comments from people on this site. I would like to have Rhinoplasty surgery. Can you reccommend a good Dr. in the Phila or NY area? Thank you.

I HAVE AN APT. ALSO AND READ A LOT ABOUT HIM AND CALLED THE BOARD PF PLASTIC SURGERY HE HAS ALL THE CERTICATES AND MORE!!
WE ALSO HAD AN APT. WITH DR. BELLIN BUT CANC. HE DID'NT COME UP WITH ANY HOSPITAL CONNECTIONS AND HE'S TOO OLD AND SET IN HIS WAYS. i HAVE PERSONALLY RESEACHED FOR ALMOST 2 MTHS NOW AND JACONO AND TABIAS SOUND THE BEST. I WISH YOU LUCK AND PLEASE DO THE SAME FOR ME!!! ANYONE OUT THERE ??? HIS BEFORE AND AFTERS ARE REALLY GOOD TOO !!

Dr Andrew Jacono is fantastic. He really know his stuff. He is fully trained, board certified and does fantastic reconstructive surgery as well. How do I know? I just had surgery done by him.

A patient of my physical therapist's office had a brow lift, eye lift, fat deposits removed from her under eye area and a nose job repaired by Dr Jacono about 3 yrs ago. Her original 1980's nose job surgeon removed too much cartiledge causing the bridge of her nose to begin to collapse. Dr Jacono repaired her nose using cartiledge from her ear. This lady is 54 and looks no more than a very rested 40 year old. She is so natural looking and there are minimal telltale signs she had any cosmetic surgery or enhancements. There are faint scars to the outer edge of her eyes but they are not obtrusive. Her nose is not weirdly bobbed and complements the rest of her facial features beautifully. I intend on consulting with him for scar revision from childhood neck surgery and car accident surgeries. I will post when I see him. During my internet searches I have found no publicly available negative feedback on him.

Did you finally have surgery with Dr. Jacono? How was it? I have had a really bad surgery by another doctor in Puerto Rico and my eyes are now both mutilated in the outer edges. They have huge and several cuts in both eyes. I have to cover my eyes with my hair all the time and I feel that I want to die before continuing to live like this.
I need a very skilled plastic surgeon to do a scar revision and correction of this procedure.
Tell me about your impression of Dr. Jacono. Thanks.

Hi All! I consulted with Dr. Jacono for rhinoplasty and he seemed like a very capable guy who knows his stuff. I looked at his past work on his and was very impressed. I am scheduled for surgery in Nov 2008 and I will let you all know what happens! He is a facial plastic and reconstructve surgeon, and they say that is the only kind of surgeon you should trust your face with. Beware of a surgeon who also does tummy tucks, liposuction, etc. Trust only a head and neck surgeon for your face.
There are so many hacks out there it's scary! Dr. Jacono may be really expensive but it's cheaper to get it right the first time. Some people who don't choose a great surgeon the first time end up having to go through second, third, sometimes fourth rhinoplasty operation! Now THAT is expensive. Not to mention hard on your body and torture on your mind-being disfigured...My rhinoplasty will cost $16350, but that's including the $1350 overnight stay supervised by a nurse, and here's to hoping it's the last rhinoplasty I'll need...Cheers!

I had a consult for rhinoplasty with Dr. Andrew Jacono and was very impressed with him- he knew exactly what needed to be done to my nose I didn't have to point anything out, plus he was really nice. He took pictures of my face then uploaded them to the computer where he showed me through digital imaging what he can do for me-straightening my bridge, refining tip, etc.
He is not only a facial plastic surgeon, he is also a reconstructive surgeon-
it's best to go to the best like him for your first rhinoplasty. Though he is quite expensive, it's cheaper in the long run. Some people who choose to have a cheaper surgeon end up needing a second, a third and sometimes even a fourth rhinoplasty! Now THAT is expensive, not to mention hard on your body and torture on your mind-to be disfigured for months! They say beware of surgeons who do tummy tucks, liposuction breast implants when choosng a surgeon to do anything on your face. The surgeon has to
be strictly a head and neck surgeon, like Dr. Jacono (Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon) I was going to go wth Dr. Thomas W. Loeb, the guy famous for doing Paula Jones' nose, but found out through a little research (healthgrades.com) that he has had three malpractice suits against him. Obviously I was disappointed, as it would have been more convenient for me to go to him-he's only a few blocks away! Dr. Jacono operates all the way in Long Island, in Great Neck. It's costing me a lot more to go with Dr. Jacono, have to check in to a hotel in Long Island for two nights($600), board my pets at Biscuits n Bath in Manhattan for two days ($200) the car service to go to Long Island and back ($200)and, this is all on top of hiring a helper/visiting nurse for at least a week to help me while I recover, as I don't have anyone to take care of me.The point is, I am choosing to do what's best for my safety instead of what's cheaper and convenient. The surgery is scheduled in November 2008. I wll be back to let you kow how it went.

You have nothing to fear. Dr. Jacono is an amazing and skilled surgeon. Wait until you see his new medispa location. It is absolutely amazing. He now has the ability to keep patients overnight rather than have them stay at a local hotel. It it both relaxing and state of the art. I would recommend his services without hesitation.

He seems to be the best in the business, especially in NY. I know it's expensive, but why should we settle for anything less, especially when it involves our face, the way we present ourselves to the world!

I'm wondering if anyone can give me an estimate in pricing for any of the procedures done by Dr. Jacono? Someone mentioned rhinoplasty costing about $16,000..is this accurate? Also, can anyone tell me the average cost of this procedure?

Thanks so much for your help!

-M

I just had my nose done with him last week...it cost 12,000 which is more than usual...but i guess average for NY prices....

He is nice, but kind of acts like he doesn't care...he didn't even call the day after surgery to check on how i was doing. that really turned me off.

as of now my nose loooooks soooooooooooooo swollen (1 week after) i can't say if i am happy yet...but yea he supposedly is one of the best.

Hi just wondering how you feel about your rhinoplasty with Dr. Jacono and what your recovery period was like in terms of duration and swelling/bruising. Also, was Dr. Jacono available for communication in the post-op weeks? Any info is appreciated. I am possibly planning a surgery with him

Guest wrote:

I was also wondering what the results were for your rhinoplasty with dr jacono. I'm looking to possibly book a surgery with him as well. would appreciate any input.

forgive me if this is a repeat message....but just wondering as well how your rhino went with dr jacono. I am possibly scheduling surgery with him but cant seem to find much feedback onhim.