Hello. I'm 37 year old female and I was wondering could anyone help me with some questions. You see, although I'm not so old, I have big problems with my wrinkles on my face, especially around my eyes.
This is making me look twice older then I really am. I have used several skin lotions and face lifters but nothing could help me. So, I started thinking about plastic operation. I mean on Botox! I really don’t know a lot about these Botox injections but I have heard that they can do a miracle to your appearance. I have also read that the biggest specialist for these kinds of operations is some Dr. Joseph Puber. Does anybody know anything about this?

Hello. First I want to tell you that I have never had any Botox operation done and that I'm only telling facts from my friend’s last year experience! You see, she was also interest in this Botox operation and she contacted this Dr. Joseph Puber who works in a New York, in some private clinic.
He told he that Botox is in fact is a non-surgical injection that temporarily reduces or eliminates frown lines, forehead creases, crow’s feet near the eyes and thick bands in the neck. It’s about blocking of nerve impulses temporarily paralyzing the muscles that cause wrinkles while giving the skin a smoother, more refreshed appearance. She had this operation done about year ago and she was very satisfied with the results although she had to return for one follow-up injection.

Don't EVER go to him he is horrible and hustles for money. He is not a good surgeon and abandons patients. He is not up to date with his techniques and a third class doctor. Go to doctors on park ave like baker or rizk. BEWARE

Guest wrote:

I have to agree he is a hustler and is not interested in the well being of his patients. Stay AWAY - DO NOT GIVE him money. There are just as good plastic surgeons who have your best interest at hand rather than making money for himself on procedures you are either do not need or not a good candidate for.

Guest how did you resolve your issues with Pober?