Hi, I am trying to drink more water to keep elimination of toxins from my body. But, now I starteed to gain weight. Why is water accumulating in my organism?

Drinking a sufficient amount of water every day is essential for keeping blood flow through kidneys and enabling elimination of toxins and fluid. It acts by preventing the fluid retention. if you don’t intake enough water your body will begin to retain every drop, to ensure survival. Excess salt intake may be reason for water retension, try to avoid salt in your diet as much as possible. Swollen feet, hands and legs are signs of water being kept in organism. Diuretics stimulate elimination of water and how some progress. If you stop drinking enough water , you may experience fluid retention once again. This leads to unexplained weight gain.

This happened to me so I did a ton of research and found it may take from 2 to 6 weeks following long term dehydration for your body to get used to being normally hydrated again and flush out the extra fluid it has been retaining. If you would like more information you can google 'water retention after prolonged dehydration' and you should get the answers you are looking for. Good Luck!

This happened to me. I was only drinking maybe at most a glass of water a day so I did some research and found it may take from 2 to 6 weeks following long term dehydration for your body to get used to being normally hydrated again and flush out the extra fluid it has been retaining. If you would like to read more about it google water retention after prolonged dehydration and that should answer most of your questions.

This happened to me. I was maybe drinking one glass of water a day. When I increased to twelve I gained 5 lb over night. I did alot of research and found it may take from 2 to 6 weeks following long term dehydration for your body to get used to being normally hydrated again and flush out the extra fluid it has been retaining. If you would like to read more info on this google water retention after prolonged dehydration and you should find the answers you are seeking. Good Luck!

hey

hello