I'm fifteen and never been pregnant but one of my nipples is dry and appears cracked? It's looked like that for as long as I can remember but I've just never really thought of it as an issue as I thought it would just fix itself. Also I think it might be slightly inverted? But I'm not really sure because my boobs are still pretty small so it's hard to tell. I did used to have eczema when I was little and I do have quite dry skin but I've tried using my eczema moisturizer on it and that didn't help so the only other creams I have are the steroid ones Fucidin (the milder one) and Fucibet (stronger one). Would it be safe to use either of these? The other nipple is completely normal and not inverted or anything? Any help appreciated, it's really ruining my self confidence as it's really unattractive :(

mines the same way, but on both of them...idk what to do :/ im 15 as well.

i have the same thing also and the fucibet cream does work, however when they became normal again and stopped applying the cream they became cracked again

first of all try to eat oily food and date palm it will help your breast and your body also apply natural coconut oil on your breast on every hour and rub and ply with it also try to avoid using tight bra maximum avoid using bra make it open so that it get free and loosen ......am sure it will help you all guys

I have the same thing on both but I am gonna be 14. I read that it can be a type of eczema or fungal infection that can be cured by emollient cream. I haven't tried it yet since I haven't told my mom yet, but I hope this helps.

Hi did you ever find a cure for this mine is the exact same sorry to bother you I know it's been a year

i have the same there itchy to both

Might be a condition called hyperkeratosis..

I'm a teen too and I'm worried about what to do

I heard its dermatitis and that u should go see a dermatologist

I have the same problem (I'm around the same age as u ) so I went to the doctor and they prescribed me with some cream and said it was nipple eczema. Try putting Vasoline or creem on it.

I'm a teen and I went to the doctor and was prescribed with cream I got told it was nipple eczema. Try putting Vasoline or cream on it

Does Vaseline help? I've been having the same thing with mine since I could remember and I'm 14

I'm also having this problem. I'm 14 turning 15 and I went to the doctor. As long as you don't have lumps in your breasts you should be ok. My doctor recommended hydro cortisone, since mine was cracked and itchy. Don't worry

Im expierience that to But Im only 13