Hello! I need your help. I noticed small pimples on my earlobe. I do have a couple of piercings on my ear but they have never caused any problems before. Could it be that I have an earlobe cyst? What can I do about it?

Hi there! I had an earlobe cyst a few months ago and my friend who is a doctor recommended me this oil called Nambucca Tea Tree Oil. I was applying a small amount of it on both front and back of the earlobe but before this I used a warm washcloth in order to open pores. You could try it as well!

how much is the oil and did the oil help

Hi Ayars,
Earlobe cysts might be complicated if they get infected. They usually appear if you have dirty ears or you had a small cut that got infected. The things is that you have several piercings in your earlobe and this is something that might have caused your cyst to appear. They are not too dangerous but can cause severe ear pain. The good thing for you would be to remove your earrings for some time and try to apply some antibacterial cream on your cysts. It should be fine after few days, but you should see improvement in one day. If something goes wrong and you feel more pain or the cyst begins to get bigger you should then see a dermatologist.
Good luck,
Danella