New Hope

Hello I am writing this post because I have one special but irritating problem called dry lips. My lips are getting chapped all the time and issue is even worse in autumn and winter due to strong wind and low temperature, so I would like to know what natural remedies shall I use in order to heal my dry lips? I used one special lip balm for three weeks but results were not very good, so I decided to start using natural remedies. I heard that products such as sugar and honey can help me a lot, what would you suggest?

Hi guys I am writing this post to you because i believe that you can help me in resolving my problem. i spend a lot of time and because of cold weather and wind i have chapped lips, that are awful and painful. i never consulted any doctor or some other specialist about my issue, but I heard that honey can help me a lot and I start putting it on my lips every day and I have to admit that honey is very useful,and I would be very graceful if you can suggest me some natural remedies that can help me?

Hello guys I am writing this post to you, because I don;t have solution for my special problem, called dry lips? I am playing basketball and football outside very often  and wind or low temperature can hurt my lips, but I can;t be at home all the time. I used some different lip balms and chapstick, but these remedies did not help me a lot, so I would like to try to resolve my problem with some natural products.I heard and read that I should try with honey and olive oil, but can you recommend me some other useful natural remedies?

Hi guys I am reading your posts about this interesting topic, and I decided to writing to you in order that you can help me in resolving my problem, those are my chapped lips. I never consulted any doctor or some other specialist about my problem, but I used chapstick and one lip balm for two weeks, but results were not very good, so I decided to start using some natural remedies. I heard many times, that sugar, honey coconut and olive oil can help me a lot, but I would like to know which products are the best, I am waiting for your advice?

Hello everyone, I hope that you can help me in resolving my problem called chapped lips I am huge fan of running an I ran almost every day, if it isn't rainy. I ran even though if it is called outside, so wind and low temperature are very bad for my dry lips. I never consulted any doctor or specialist about? this problem but  before three weeks I started using honey and coconut oil three times a day, and I have to admit that I am very satisfied with the results. also I hope that you can give me some interesting information about this problem?

Hello guys, I am writing to you, because I hope that you can help me in resolving one problem, called chapped lips. I know that these are many people who have this issue, specially these who spend a lot of time, as me. I used chapstick and lip balm two times a day, for three weeks, but results did not impressed me, honestly, so I decided to start putting some natural remedies on my lips. I heard that honey and shea butter can help me, but what do you think, about this, and can you recommend me better natural remedies?

Hello guys I am writing this posts in order to find  best treatment for my dry lips I am practicing tennis in one academy in Munich and spending so much time outside hurts my lips, so I decided to heal them. I used one chapstick at first, but result were not so good, so I have to start using something other, and I decided to use some natural remedies. Therefore I started using honey ten days before and I can say that results are already evident and this is my advice to all of you, but I would like to hear other opinions?

Hello I have also problem called chapped lips, because I am professional athlete and I spend a lot of time outside and weather conditions hurt my lips and make them dry and awful. I never consulted any doctor or specialist about this topic, but I listened that some natural remedies can help me in resolving this special problem. I used sugar for more than two weeks, but I was not satisfied with the results. According to this, I would like to start using some other remedies, but only natural, because I don;t believe in chapstick, so what would you recommend?