I'm on this diet and I'm eating just under 800 calories a day, I'm going to gym TWICE a week in the mornings and going to a 7km run once a week.
It's been three weeks.
I have not lost ANY weight.
I'm really pissed off cause I'm trying so hard, and last time I did this I lost 3kgs in the first week alone.
The only difference I can think of is I'm now on the pill, and I started it around the same time I started this diet, BUT I checked with the doctor and I shouldn't gain any weight at all.
Why then the extreme dieting and exercising and no weight loss? :-(:-(:-(

Well, the word "extreme" may just be the culprit. On a diet of only 800 calories, our bodies go into what is known as "starvation mode." Its a survival tool used to protect us in case we don't have enough food available. However, it will make your metabolism sloooow down in order to get the most out of the calories that you do consume, so weight loss is more difficult.

Are you taking nutritional supplements to counteract what you're not getting out of your diet? For metabolism to function properly, it needs to have adequate amounts of nutrients like b-vitamins, chromium, iodine, boron, etc. If you are deficient in any nutrients, not only are you endangering your health and wellness, but it will also be difficult to maintain an ideal weight.

Eating a nutrient-dense, clean diet is ideal for weight loss also. Synthetic sweeteners, colorings, pesticides, flavorings,etc, are disastrous for our health. Take care of your body and it will take care of you!!!

Hope I helped!

I'm actually having shakes so they're stacked full of the vitamins you need, plus I'm taking around 5 different vitamin pills a day.
I'm also eating every 3 hours.

You can try HCG with Vitamin B12. This doesn't require any physical exercise. The diet drugs are available in different forms like injections, pills, gels, sprays and drops. The homeopathic HCG oral drops are the most convenient and safest. These are pre-diluted and that's why get dissolved in blood within five minutes. There are some brands of oral drops which come with pre-mixed vitamin B12.

That's good that you are supplementing and eating every 3 hours. Try my other suggestions, and see how that works for you. By adding another 200-400 calories per day of nutrient-dense foods, it may help to normalize your metabolism. Try to use leafy greens, sweet veggies, and radishes (wonderful for metabolism) to fill those calorie gaps.

There are a lot of good thermogenic supplements out there, but give adjusting your diet a try first.