My mother in law noticed my daughters extra crease my sister in laws son has it as well i take loads of pics of everyday and never noticed if worried speak to gp

Are you serious? Surgery to correct a double crease? Don't be ridiculous!

I'm 54 with a double crease. I only even noticed it in my 40s! My mum certainly never did. It's totally and utterly insignificant!

my friend Isabel cousins is suffering from this horrible horrible cause and we are very concerned for her. we don't want her to feel bad about this. How do we tell her its ok? shes very self conscious about her extra crease and we don't want her to hurt herself or hide it or feel ashamed of her creases. she only just discovered her genetic disorder and she doesn't want it to br past on to her children or her childrens children. plz help us . 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

this is a serious cause

Hi there, I am a grown adult and have these creases. My right arm has one crease line, and my left has two like you mentioned. It has not caused any medical issues or mobility problems - purely cosmetic. Most people do not notice or question. You do not have anything to worry about. But it starts a cool story and everyone looking at their elbows haha.