I'm 16 and I smoke about 2-3 a day ... I've quit for now but will resume when my exams end ... after I party I'm scared I may not be able to quit ... any help?

I quit a couple time's before, and I quit this time which is my third time quitting and I feel so sick . I had the flu and a terrible sinus infection. So much phlegm with blood, it just keeps coming. All I want to do is sleep. The best part is, I have the most vivid dreams now! Anyone else feeling like total sh*t??

I definitely felt that way for at least a couple of weeks. Stay strong! I celebrate two years next month.

Going on day 7 without smoking cigarettes after my doctor put me on blood pressure pills. I am 35 and smoked for ten years. My family has a history of heart disease and I feel terrible it has taken me this long to get a real clue. I am minimally using a vaporizer to help ween off the nicotine. I too have good days and bad. I am trying to stay positive by exercising and resting but I have bouts of freak outs mainly at night and then I can't sleep. I believe that only bad things are going to happen to me since I quit but that is the addiction talking trying to tell me that I need to smoke but I will not go back to being a smoker. I have an upset stomach, insomnia, anxiety when work stresses me out, dry throat, and problems with my sinuses as my primary symptoms. I am mostly dramatic about everything but try not to show it to everyone so I can at least act like I'm holding my life together. Addiction is intense and I know it will get easier as I no longer allow this to control my life. First real step towards self love....quitting smoking!! Baby steps. Hang in there everyone.

I quit 129 day ago and my headache and sinuses pressure is still bothering me. How long did it take before u feel better?

I had sinus issues and dizziness for about five or six months.

Ok thanks, by the way, how your stomach acting ?

stomach was not good for a few months but better and bowel movements were (still are) much different. I did also change my diet shortly after I quit. It was healthier and also gave me something to concentrate on rather than having a cigarette.

Your answer helped so much. Thanks a lot. Today is my third day and I feel like throwing up.
Started when I was 15 and now I am almost 32. Longest non smoking was one day out of 17 years of smoking. Usually 13- 20 cigs a day. I felt great. But, I began I to have panick attacks, shortness of Breath, constipation, acid refluxand I think also that I have health anxiety. Now its time, and my third day, I feel proud. Quitting without any patches of sprays. But, as I am saying, feeling very liek throwing up. Have a feeling that I just had 20 cigarettes- Ewww...
Does somone else have also this sickness, like throwing up?