hi does the paxil help with your pain. i hope so i will be going to the dr soon and i am getting myself off serequel and vicodan. i was on tramadol i think i will go back on this with my dr's permission. i don't want to remain on a narcotic for long term pain. yes, i understand how you feel about all these meds.... now i have anxiety to add to my list............ best to you and hope you find less pain.

Hi. I am in severe pain on a daily basis. Somedays it is worse than other days. My GP told me if I stopped taking Paxil CR that my pain would increase. As far as doing away with pain...no it hasn't. I still have to take other pain medicine.
I've tried several times to lower my dose of Paxil CR hoping to eventually get off of it. Unfortunately for me it does not work and I have to go back taking the full dose. I get so "ouchy" that I can't even stand myself.
The bad part here is that since I can't seem to manage getting off of it...I honestly can't say if it is helping my pain levels or not.