I would like to do liposuction and breast augmentation, but I can't afford it. And the thing is I want both plastic surgeries at once, I can't see the point doing just one of them. I have heard that there is plastic surgery financing program, so I would appreciate any info on this. What are the benefits and what procedures are eligible for cosmetic and plastic surgery financing? Thank you in advance.

If you have ever dreamed of having plastic or cosmetic surgery, but thought that you couldn't afford it then you'll be happy to learn about plastic surgery financing. There is no reason for you anymore to delay plastic surgery. They are financing amounts as low as $600 and as high as $25,000, and you pay them off from 1-7 years. Both procedures that you wish are eligible for plastic surgery financing. I advise you to call them for specific details. Take care.