Hello - I'm new to this forum and have a somewhat different question from the woman's perspective that I'm hoping someone can help me with.

My b/f is "uncut"; his foreskin fully covers his penis when flaccid and mostly covers it when erect. He is a very energetic sex partner and is a decent size, at least average if not more. My problem is this: when we are having intercourse, much of the "in and out" consists of the "gliding" I've read about - his foreskin slides up and down over his penis, which feels like a very thick condom to me, blocking much of the sensation. There's no friction against my vagina so my pleasure is greatly diminished.  I am plenty wet enough and he is not that sensitive, so it's good for him to feel his uncovered penis inside me (so those two lines of thought regarding how great "gliding" is are inapplicable to us). We have been together long enough that we do not use condoms, so that is not a solution. I'm hoping to find a way to retract his foreskin down against the bottom half of his penis (towards his body) so that it stays put and does not keep sliding up to cover most of the top half during intercourse.

It's very frustrating because other than this, our physical relationship is wonderful. I just miss so much of the physical sensation due to his foreskin gliding rather than feeling the friction of his penis inside me. I should also mention that he is the first man I've been with who is uncircumcised, so I have very little experience in this area.

If you have any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it. I was envisioning a "half condom" that would simply fit over the bottom half of his penis to hold the foreskin back, but I have no idea if such a thing exists or would even be practical.

Thanks in advance for your help!

What do you mean by throat

wwe9112 wrote:

What do you mean by throat

I don't know what you mean...I did not use the word 'throat' in my posting...

gdv59 wrote:

Thanks in advance for your help!

There are several items made for this purpose to be found in adult stores (sex shops). One is known as a penis ring. You can make one yourself out of a key ring, the trick is finding the proper size. It needs to be slightly smaller than his penis is when erect. You put it on while holding his foreskin as far back as it will go. Alternately, after determining the correct location for it, you can put it on while the foreskin is forward and let it ride back on the foreskin when you pull it back. The ring needs to be at the base so it gets trapped there by the erection and holds the foreskin in place.

That felt great for me but my wife didn't like having her vaginal wall scraped by my glans so we didn't do it often. There is also additional pleasure for him from the stretching of the inner foreskin when it's back tight and rubbing against your vagina. He's a lucky man to have a lady who likes it that way and it's certainly possible to hold it back for your pleasure and his.

If you're into piercings, I bet a good piercer could make some type of hook arrangement that would go at the base and the tip of the foreskin that could be used to hold it back.

njoynlife wrote:

gdv59 wrote:

Thanks in advance for your help!

I've known men to use penis rings (I know them as "penis rings") to maintain an erection, but I hadn't thought about them for this problem. Great idea - I have a couple of inexpensive ones but I'll check my fav shops for a better one. I guess the only downside is that you lose that much penetration, as wide as the ring is, but the benefits should outweigh that :)

It's too bad your wife feels "scraped" during intercourse. I haven't had intercourse any other way my entire life. Is she wet enough, or do you use enough lube? I didn't think women normally felt pain due to the friction during intercourse unless they were too dry or had some physical issue that caused the pain.

I think we'll skip the piercings...for now...but my b/f is somewhat kinky so who knows? :) Thanks for the advice!

Hi Gdv59:

You have raised a number of very interesting questions that deserve some attention.

First of all, his foreskin is nothing like a condom. It is alive and it is filled with nerves that provide him sensation. While I don't know about your boyfriend, in most men, the foreskin protects the corona of the glans penis from hyperstimulation, which can cause early ejaculation.

As you have mentioned the gliding action, reduces friction and chaffing of the vagina, although that may not have been a problem for you. By remaining stationery in relation to the vagina walls, it prevents loss of vagina lubrication, which the circumcised penis pulls out on every stroke.

I have been told that the male foreskin helps to stimulate the female G-spot, however I cannot confirm this. There are several studies that find that women are much more likely to orgasm if their male partner has a foreskin.

Pulling his foreskin all of the way back and then putting some rubber bands on to hold it tighly against the shaft might help. However, the foreskin is internally lubricated with bodily fluids so I am not sure how well that would work.

Good luck!

i have the same problem and i just place a finger gently on the base (and bottom) of my penis to hold the foreskin down and preventing it from slipping back over the head of my penis.

im not sure what causes this problem, but i suspect its that my girlfriend is too wet... as iv never had the problem with other girls and she is by far the wettest.

I am an old man that has kept his foreskin retracted from age 13 to 42 when I got a circumcision (mostly off the topside). When I first heard mention of the "gliding action", I was glad that I had very little of that- I did not want sex with a woman to be that much like masturbation- moving the foreskin back forth over the coronal ridge!

Ever since internet has been in existence the "intacters" have been more vocal than the circumcised. It became popular for the gals to speak in favor of having an uncircumcised partner. I figured that there might be cases where the woman might be much less stimulated *because of* gliding action.

Many females require more clitoral stimulation than that clit can get due to its positional (relative) unavailability to its location, making the G spot the major vaginal trigger of orgasm. I would postulate that a penis glans that is always covered would possibly not be as effective, being softer and of less width due to being compressed by the foreskin covering.

In regard to help for the situation, some type of ring or multiple rings (preferably flexible) could do a good job at keeping the foreskin back. These could even be plumbers "o rings". These are sometimes used to establish permanent retraction of the foreskin which helps penis cleanliness and health. In some cases establishing permanent foreskin retraction may also reduce the tendency for gliding action.

These o rings come in many sizes, you might try some different sizes and consider 2 or so. Some guys wear these too,

Old Hal

there is so much ignorance about what normal sexual function is, do you really think nature after thousands of years perhaps millions of years of evolution would produce a defective product in the foreskin? take a look at the website, sex as nature intended

I've been introducing women to their first uncut penis for many years. I found that the majority seem to greatly appreciate the "gliding action". When I was younger I used to experiment with women, seeing if they were even capable of recognizing/identifying an (my) uncut penis when they saw one. As most didn't see my penis in a non-erect state, the vast majority did not even though most of them had been with a few guys or more. And there were always these comments they would make or like compliments, saying how I made them MORE WET than anyone that they had ever been with. I dont think it was that, lol. More like the "gliding action" they were enjoying for the first time ever. I did encounter one girl who felt like she was missing out on the friction though. We some sex toys and I discovered the penis and balls sort of penis ring basically pulled my skin back and tight as I was trying to put it on. I took advantage of the this discovery to give my girl a pounding with my skin pulled back tight. It was pretty awesome for me because her wet p***y was in contact with that whole area of my most sensative skin, and she was real responsive to the friction, and seemed all into it. But it was difficult for me to climax like that, so I ended up pounding her pretty hard just to get off. The next day she said that she felt like she could barely walk. I would have been all, ha ha, conquered that p***y about it. But then she didn't really want to f**k for like a few days. This same girl loved foreskin for hanjobs and blowjobs because how smooth she said everything was. I guess some people fixate on sensations durring sex like friction maybe and some even need pain to get off. If your sexual experience has lead you to lust for that friction, get one of them penis rings with the balls loop thing and try it out. Just know when to tap out if it starts to hurt or something.

My problem is d opposite. How to ensure folding of penis skin while drawing out?

You obviously dont have a forskin. Do you have tonsils?
Yet another useless byproduct of evolution.
I have experienced the same .problem as the OP and have yet to find an effective solution.