Hi, I am 47 years old female, and I have frequent burning in urethra, causing me painful urination and I noticed that I tend to avoid urinating. I used to have infection of urinary tract. Could it be reoccurring?

Hi, your problem is mainly seen in women. Since their urethra is short and it can be easily invaded by bacteria and other microbes present in bowel, vagina, and vulval area. Cystitis is inflammation associated with a frequent urge to urinate. Presence of pain and burning confirms an inflammation process going on. If you experience burning abdominal pain, discomfort in the bladder, chronic frequency of urination it may be interstitial cystitis. Conventional medicine uses antibiotics, and urine analysis if the condition recurs. The homeopathic approach to recurrent attacks is to give the remedies to relieve symptoms in isolated flare-ups.

hi, i have pains and burning sensations in my vagina. My vaginal disharge has also increased. i have also noticed that i have red spots in/around my vagina. i'm having this problem for nearly two weeks and i was wondering if i should seek a doctor.

Try drinking cranbury juice... u'd be amazed how much it will help!