Use Generic Cipro to treat bacterial infections. This drug is bactericidal in nature. It means that it kills the infection causing bacteria. Generic Cipro is considered to be the best drug to get rid of the bacterial infections. No other drug is found to be as effective as generic Cipro. This drug is mainly taken as a secondary treatment to the bacterial infections or as a final treatment to the bacterial infections at the third stage. Generally the antibiotic treatment is done by using the bacteriostatic antibiotic (antibiotic that stops the multiplication of bacteria) first and next bactericidal antibiotic is used that kills the bacteria from its roots. Please remember that antibiotics should never be taken without consulting the doctor because they have hazardous effects on your health.

Generic Cipro is the adapted version of the branded Cipro. The working of the generic Cipro is perfectly the same like its branded version. The benefit of using generic Cipro is mainly of the cost as generic Cipro is available at 70% lesser cost than that of the branded drug. I assure you that generic Cipro is perfectly affective against the infection causing microorganism. The interesting thing about generic Cipro is that it cures the infection thoroughly and completely and no way the infection returns. Generic Cipro contains the Ciproflaxacin as the active constituent that works efficiently against the bacteria to destroy them. Generic Cipro is the only antibiotic that is found to be affective against more than 80% of the bacterial infections.

Generic Cipro culminates the bacterial infections completely and helps to prevent any other infection from occurring. Remember that generic Cipro is an antibiotic that may affect your health if taken in more than recommended dosage, so I would like to suggest you that take the generic Cipro dosage as per the doctor’s prescription. Both gram positive as well as gram negative bacteria are cured with the intake of the generic Cipro pills. Generic Cipro is found to be effective as a medication to treat infections on bones, skin, airways, joints, and lungs. But, it is very important that only bacterial infections can be cured with the generic Cipro pills. You will not get any effect in the infection is because of the virus, fungi, or protozoa.

Generic Cipro works by following the simple phenomenon. In uses the dual-step method to cure the bacterial infections. In the first step, Ciprofloxacin, an active constituent of the generic Cipro binds itself with the enzyme DNA gyrase and breaks the double stranded structure of the bacteria. Due to this the multiplication of the bacteria is completely stopped. As a result the spreading of the bacterial infection is completely stopped. In the final step, generic Cipro stops the supply of the nutrients to the infected region completely due this the infecting agents gets strived and the bacterial organisms are no longer able to survive. Thus, the infection causing bacteria die.

Aerobic and anaerobic bacteria can be cured with the help of the generic Cipro. Only thing is that never take generic Cipro without confirming type of bacterial infection affecting you. This may lead to the reverse acting of your immune system and it may damage your health adversely. Generic Cipro is the drug that belongs to the category of medicines known as fluoroquinolones. Many of the life threatening infections are being cured by the generic Cipro. Remember that never miss the dosage of the generic Cipro because it will allow the bacterial infections to revert back and later on you may suffer with the more severe infection that may be resistant to the generic Cipro. So, consult your doctor and take generic Cipro to treat bacterial infections.

Let me be clear on this though--you want us to take generic cipro for a bacterial infection? Do you know what the price difference is on it? Can you tell us what the generic name of cipro? I think that owuld be pretty helpful. Thanks!

thanks for your comment Blue. Cipro is Original drug for infection, its generic version is called Ciprofloxacin. We know that people are always interested to have brand one . But There are some obstacles that restricts them to have these . Such as cost factor. it really matters for them e.g common people.i have a little idea about that while i am researching i have found that.Brand one is about $3.17 and generic one at about $ 1.2 so that makes difference to common people surely.

you can check for more if you would like to . This is an online pharmacy i am currently working for from where you can get more details.

regards,
Mark Hall

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Hi Mark, thanks for posting information on this. When you post those prices though, does that mean that's the cost per pill or is that the cost to fill an entire prescription? I'd like to know if you have information on it. Thanks!

OK, Mark, I appreciate that you think Cipro is so great. I had it for 9 days in the hospital (intravenous) and then they wrote a prescription (which was only $4.00) and Target printed out a 7 page 8 x 10 scare page that told me in no uncertain terms that if I took the antibotic all the tendons in my body would snap (including your achililes (sp)) which means you would never walk again so I was so afraid that I threw them all in the wastebasket. I was horrified at what I read - it said NEVER give it anyone over 60 - I am 75. It had so many contradictions to me and all my conditions is that what I am truly surprised at is that I survived 9 days of it. Now, did I do wrong and if so should I call and admit to my doctor that I did not take them. It was a 7 day supply.

That is so strange to hear that you shouldn't give it to someone after 60 and I am not entirely sure why that is. Can you enlighten me a little as to why that is?

I had taken cipro and develope a mouth and gum condition MMP it is sore gums, bleeding and can lead to more serious problems so now every time I take a pill I get some kind of reaction this all began years ago when my dentist gave me ethro for a whole year for a root cannel
that would get infected