Hello, I am 14 y. o. boy, Is normal get erections in the shower after sports? I also looked at the other boys get masturbation.  Guys what do you think about?...   Comment please.

yeah it's normal nothing wrong with it, has anyone seen you with a erection in the showers?
and where do you watch boys masturbate 

I saw sometimes at shoers do that

Hi Bobby, I am John, I would like to talk more at this respect with you, Would you like?

wonderful, *Warning! Do not post your e mail address!* please (omit -at- sign) I like to talk about those topics,

Sure, try it :)

I,M 15 YEARS OLD, FOR A WHILE NOW, I HAVE BEEN GETTING ERECTIONS IN THE LOCKER ROOM, IN THE SHOWER WHEN I FEEL AN ERCETION STARTING, I GET OUT AS FAST AS I CAN AND GET DRESSED, ALOT OF TIMES THO, I DON,T MAKE IT, AND MY BUDDIES GET A FULL VIEW OF MY BONER BEFORE I CAN GET MY BRIEFS ON. BUT HEY IT HAPPENS TO OTHER GUYS TO, SO IT,S NO BIG DEAL.

Ahhhh, the joy of being at the age of the permanent hard-on.

Why Do you get erections at locker room or showers?..
Possibly because you see some nice body of any kid?
What do the other guys when they have an erection in the locker room or in the shower?

Probably because it's the LAST thing you want to have happen to you ---- so it does. Don't you know that the main purpose of hard-ons is to keep a teen aged boy in a state of permanent embarrassment?

Yes, and the other vboys noticed right off and began teasing me and calling me gay. After two weeks one of the bigger guys,  a senior took me aside and was nice. He said the others were simply mean and then started in about how his girlfriend wouldn't put out. And that since I as obviously Gay I might enjoy sucking his penis. After all my image was already set. And in exchange though he could not stop the teasing he would protect my from physical harm.  He pulled ou his erect penis and the size frightened me. Yet it was soappealing. He gently grabbed my hand han guided it to his cockand hadv me give a few strokes.Then he tookboth hnds and gently guided my mouth to hs penis. I found it only natural to take all I could in my mounth.  And when Iv saw the happy expression when he came in my mouth, I gave a big smile and swallowed We would meet 2 or 3 times a week and I would repeat that, but told how much better I wes getting Eventually he got two of his friends who played varsity football.  They toowanted BJ's. And I was happy to provide them. That look on their face when they came in my mouuth would make me ejaculate without even touchiing myself. Heck, I knew I was Gay from the start. No way to hide that in boy's gym.

In spite of all the talk a number of girlsw really liked me. But I found no sexual attraction to them. Instead I considered myselfone of the girlsw.  I increasingly dressed like one as well. The following year of high scholl managed to enter another high school with a feminiine name.  But instead of boy's gym, I took band.  Evn becoming aa majorette.  High school sure was fun. That was over 50 years ago.  And to this day have had only men as sex partners. And since the age of 17 have lived 24/7 as a woman. 

Oh I should mention tthat when I changed schools I left home and lived with an older sister. She ws so understanding. In fact from the age of 3 she would dress me as a girl and take me shopping and to the park.She had taught me to flirt with boys long before high school. 

Onlyafter I turned 21 did I bfind out I was born Intersexed. In addition to the usual 46 X chromosomes girls have, I had an additional Y.  Internally I have all female organs. Externall not.  But following that realize I was never Gay. Perhaps closest most would be fdamiliar withy is Transsexual. Though I produced my own hormones and was not changing.

i am 15 with the same problem. i go to the lavatory about an hour before gym class and i jerk off. this helps a lot and i dont get an erection in the showers

Yes its normal, you are going through puberty all boys have erections at funny times and one is in the locker or shower room. You could count the boys who get erections there just cause that happens doesn't mean you are gay. just try and think of your granny nude while showering and you will be soft in seconds. LOL

You shouldn't be embarrassed I get erections to and I'm only 17 no one should ever be embarrassed.

They probably think oh my gosh what am I going to do