It's OK don't be embarrassed I know how you feel but just remember if you don't make a big deal about it then you won't have to worry

Yes I know lol the joys of being a boy

If you are gay find be happy I am gay that's fine just be happy.

In the lockeroom at school

The thing is if you have erections just don't make a big deal about it is embarrassing but you'll get use to it.

I'm 14 and I get erection
I'm bi but I'm more into girls so when I get boners it's embarrassing but I get out as fast as I can but it's too late most of the time and my friends see my boner

i like to see what other boys look like naked compared to me sometimes i will get hard but i masterbate at home thinking about what i saw.

but is it normal ?

Don't worry im only 15 and I get them when I see other boys in the shower your not alone

Absolutamente normal dont be afraied

I wouldn't even try to hide it. Let it hang out and give it a stroke. It could lead to some fun in the showers with a circle jerk.

Its very normal i remember when it happend to me but in my school we had commual shower with just the shower heads coming out of the wall so you could not hide it but you sometimes get one guy who wants everyone to know when he shouted boner then the other guys all gathered around me to have a good look

I had that happen in my high school gym class. We even had guys doing oral and anal in the communal showers.

We have open showers at our school and guys getting boners does happen. Nobody gets embaressed cos if become a big deal people would stop using the showers. Guess it's all part of growing up. Not all guys in my year have reached puberty, the ones that have sometimes get stared at but nobody freaks out. Never seen any guy jerk off in the showers either

Yeahh.remember me. About Yeats always witz boner in the jeans.