Hello, yesterday after having a big meal (because i was really hungry), the only problem is, I ate too fast. But before I had my meal delivered to me, I had a green marshmallow lollipop that you get from Wal-Mart and Walgreen's, or any other place that sells candy. I'm worried if my green stool (which continued today, this Sunday afternoon,) was a result of one of the following: me eating too fast, me eating a green marshmallow lollipop, change in the weather, food poisoning, or whatever. I don't have a fever or abdominal cramps, let alone any telltale signs of food poisoning or any of the following listed below. The thing is, my appetite is not affected and I can still hold a meal, and I take vitamins and supplements: Cinnamon, Milk Thistle, Vitamin C, Omega 3s, Magnesium, and Green Tea Pills. Can this be from where I ate too fast or me just taking vitamins? I'm really worried, and I'm obsessing over this. Please help me! I'm scared!! :'(:-(:-|

Laxative use Antibiotic use Medication side effects Food poisoning Celiac disease Ulcerative colitis Crohn's disease Malabsorption Irritable bowel syndrome Bacterial overgrowth Infectious diarrhea - especially salmonella and giardia Traveler's diarrhea Cancer

I'd say its from the dye in the marshmallow treat and unless it continues for a while, don't worry about it. You can also get green-colored feces from eating alot of processed food, but I don't think that is it.

Mr Big Dog wrote:

My God!!! Can you think of a few more things to worry about?

My kids used to have a ball feeding the rat crayons just to see the different colors come out the other end.

A few months ago I bought some licorice candy and my s**t was green for a week, until I ate it all.