New Reply New Topic Followed by 24 people

You have No idea how much this has put my mind at ease!!! I noticed mine about week or so ago in the shower. I felt a hard knot where my incisions were on my lower right side. It wasn't causing any pain really. Sometimes a dull pain in the mornings and when I would feel it but as soon as I Did Every possible thing went thru my head. To make matters.worse a co-worker said oh it could be cancer. That sent my mind into chaos and I was terrified. My fiancee said he's lmost certain it is a hernis.considering the location and how it's practically painless. I haven't made an appointment yet but reading this puts my mind at ease knowing that when I do.go in I'm not.already expecting the worst.

My doctor told me it's most likely to be just my poo hardening into a ball, because it starts off in the morning on one side of my tummy (left, below the navel) and moves across to the right, then further down. I am a thin person like some of you here and that's why it's so easy to feel it. I also occasionally suffer from constipation (eating too many cakes and biscuits, white bread, too much food in general - being naturally thin, I just eat what I like and people keep trying to fatten me up). But, as a precaution, I'm going for a scan because I also have very heavy periods (I'm approaching the menopause apparently and could have a fibroid - a harmless mass that usually shrinks after menopause). So don't worry, but just get it checked out by your doc to put your mind at ease :)

Im going thru the same thing. Lower right side hardness, when I lay on my left side u can't tell it's there only when im on my back. Then when I lay on my right side I can feel it a little bit. My stomach is kind of fat so u can't tell it's there. I don't trust doctors either, but I lost a lot of weight, I don't if it's cuz of my stomach or stress.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Thank u it's helpful

Update June 2017 : After a much research and talking with people I trust plus the additional few things that have happened, I've reached the conclusion (I'm 99% sure) that it's an enlarged uterus. It started getting larger right around my period (right before) and I even had to do a pregnancy test just to make sure I was not pregnant because that's exactly what it felt like. For over a week now I have started using herbal treatments and have a few that have not arrived yet but am already seeing a difference in it. It has actually gotten smaller and my bowels have started moving better. Basically the uterus was blocking my bowels and urine from coming out properly which made me think that I was constipated which confused me even more when I was researching my symptoms. The thing that made me reach the conclusion that it was definitely my uterus was the change in it during my period and during ovulation. Now just to give you a little history, I had been feeling something in my lower abdomen for a few months before all of this happened so it didn't come on suddenly, it probably has been developing over the last 4-6 months. After I wrote the last post I lost a few pounds and then was really able to see it poking up, looked just like a baby no joke. Scared the c**p out of me. I'm 47 and do not want another child so thank goodness I'm not pregnant. If you have an enlarged uterus and want to find some natural treatments, google search "best tips to shrink an enlarged uterus" and the article that I found that has really helped me will pop up. I will tell you that using the Dong Quai has been key but I had to change the dosage to 3 in the morning and 3 at night instead of 2 capsules 3 times a day.

My stomach is soft at the surface.When my fingers reach an inch deep into my stomach I feel something hard and it starts hurt after I press on it.

You probably have Interstitial cystitis (in-tur-STISH-ul sis-TIE-tis), otherwise known as "Painful Bladder Syndrome." Go to a urologist.

hey everyone. these are fibroids which are mass of muscle that attach to organs for no particular reason and grow from your blood stream and keep getting bigger. they are usually harmless until they grow too big and press on your vital organs. men and women can get them. find a surgeon who does laparoscopic surgery as the healing time is 2 weeks vs. 6 weeks as they use a robot through your belly button. you have to get it cut out. just went through this.

Mine Is on the left

How do you know that you don't have parasites? Just asking because i suspect that i have them. I have been eating nothing but sweets for as long as i can remember. And they thrive off that...remember the soctors dont make money off cures, they make money off treatments...

Thank you this was a big help.

Me too do you know whats going on now

do you experience also vomiting or neusea?

I feel same on my right Upper abdomen. When I do abs exercise i feel numb and have to stop.

i have large mass in the lower middle of my abdomen its there all the time and sometimes gives me pain