I have about had it with this medical community. I've been through enough pain for everyone that I know. I had 4 surgeries in 2006 to save my life bc my GP and ex-gastro doctor did not tell me that my common bile duct was strictured/tied up with adhesioins and my gallbladder,liver and pancreas could not put out the enzymes, digestive fluids, hormones,and the hundreds of chemicals that make my body function, for 7 years. So, I had tests done that were repetitive, but I got acute Pancreatitis during an ERCP which discovered embedded gallstones in my CBD, and if they have been there most likely they were in my gallbladder also. The gastro doctor just raked out the stones impacted in my CBD that was making it 30mm in diameter. I immediately got Pancreatitis, and my left lung would not inflate halfway. I was in a coma for 4 days and I woke up going to surgery again to remove my gallbladder. They did that surgery wrong, never checked my CBD to see if stones had fallen in there during the days in between, and of course there were stones that had fallen in my CBD. They also put metallic stitches in me which came untied and perforated through my abdominal wall. I became much more ill and this American teaching hospital in DC did not believe that I was not functional and in pain still. I went to a different teaching hospital in MD. They immediately removed the stones that were in my CBD from the cholecystectomy,(gallbladder removal), and I also had to have a different surgery in the middle of my abdomen to remove the excess metallic stitches that were perforating through my skin on my abdomen. I have been through hell for at least 7 or 8 years or more. I have diverticuli from right outside my stomach, called a juxtapapillary diverticuli, and through-out my intestines all the way to my sigmoid. They are extremely tender even if I can get air to go that far into my bowels. Ever since the gallbladder was removed, and I had to have 3 extra surgeries after the adhesions were cut back, I started having problems having a BM. Now, 2 years later, after using 4 enemas, taking my fingers and digging into my abdomen to get liquid bowels to get past 2 areas where it conitnued to get stuck, I now cannot have a BM at all. Hence, I cannot eat. I eat italian ices, sugar, which is not going to help me live much longer because I've been deprived of nutrients for so long. When I could have a Bm, most of the time it would come out as I ate the food, solid and I could identify it. No doctors/surgeons believe my symptoms to this day. I have been suffereing, I have painful nodules/lumps under my skin from toxins permeating my intestines, Im extremely lethargic and become out of breath just walking, I am not living I am dying!!! I am so pissed that about 15 doctors at a minimum will not cut the adhesions back and put in sepra film to help it not return. The doctors act as if I do not deserve to live. Has anyone had this problem?

Hey I have been having behcets disease since 2008 and a fistula again. I am also very sick and pissed with the doctors too. The doctor has ordered me not to eat (but I really really really want to eat. I don't think I want to live if I can't eat :/ sorry for the digression). I hope this message does not come too late but since you are unable to eat and are malnourished, why not ask your doc to put you on TPN ( Total parental nutrition). This would ensure that you at least have the nutrition that you need to survive.
Wishing US all the best.