New Reply New Topic Followed by 28 people

I HAD INJECTIONS ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO AND I NOTICE A FEW LUMPS. I ALSO HAVE A LITTLE DISCOLORATION. I WAS WONDERING IF CORTIZON INJECTIONS WORK AND WHAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT THE DISCOLORATION :(

Hi foolish chick, did you ever get any response to your question? I'm in the same situation. It has been 2 years since I've had my butt injections and I've been having complications, discoloration, itching and small lumps inside my butt. Im scared and lonely! I don't know what to do or expect. I have no one to turn to. I know Im not the only one out here with the same problem. I so bad want to find out what I can do to remove or fix this. Is their any particular doctor, procedure, or medicine for these issues? Anyone with any answers or advise please respond. Someone brave enough, with experience in this should start a blog about this with advise, help information so hopefully other female & males will avoid risking their life and health with this. Good luck & God bless.

ANY NEWS??? I am on the same boat. I am scared!!!

Any news?? I am curious as I am in the same boat and am SCARED

HAS ANYONE FOUND OUT ANYTHING! I TOO AM IN THIS SITUATION!

there is an injection Kenalog 40 which is a steroid... IT reduces the inflammation and will also reduce the size of the "bump" somewhat but not completely.. Too much of Kenalog can also affect your immune system... It can suppresses ur immune temporarily. Dont recommend surgical removal because it will leave bad scarring and it is very difficult to remove completely... Reccomend a plastic surgeon for evaluation and possible removal or injection

I didn't think there was a way to remove silicone, hydrogel, etc. but my cousin had a bad reaction to the injections and the only way she could get it removed was through this surgeon. It was sucked out little by little. She had three sessions and got the most of it out. Only think is, it was risky for the surgeon because of the liability...my cousin had it done by a non-medical person. So, she's doing great now and was able to remove the lump. If you're interested on getting the info. Good luck!

What you need to do is massage your butt!! It's very important to do that!! You can go to a spa and tell them that you want to remove cellulite off of your butt and they use this machine that has like a suction type of proccess and what that will do is open up your muscles so that the gel can loosen up. The reason you have a lump is bc some of the gel is in that one spot and needs to be massaged so it can spread a little.

I to had this done and I am having terrible issues now. My butt and hip swells off and on I feel burning sensations through out my body even my eyes. I even get bumps like siss on my butt like something is trying to come out. It hurts like you would'nt belive. I pray every day I have five kids and I want to be here for them (healthy) I made a bad choice and I live in regret everyday for it. I 've been to sevarel doctors and there is nothing any of them can do. I'm clueless to this and my condition is worse off everyday. Bigger harder swelling, more siss bumps and pain my joints hurt. I had to go to prn from my full time job because of this. If anyone can help or advise me to anything PLEASE DO. Thanks in Advance.

im also going thru alot i feel so insecure mines is so dark i hate it i feel suicidal at times im going to seek help anyone with info please let me know ima try removing sum then ataking it with the metro pack cortizone pills and intensive massaging seee if that helps anyone with other alternatives please post !

For anyone with complicaitions to the Butt injections you can visit Doctor Abrams of Wilshire Aesthetics he is in California but worth the trip!! he is the only known doctor to perform treatment for bad butt injections and also he gives butt injections as well.

Guest wrote:

How was this procedure done? And did she need any reconstructive surgery after the removal of the silicone?

i am going through this as well. contact dr yager on 165 fort Washington in ny ny 10033. he is lipo suctioning mine out . some steroids he gave me calmed down the inflammation. he doesn't promise he can remove all so i may have to do this again.

Anonymous wrote:

Are you going to be left with any scar tissue or deformities? :cry:

Dear Monicme, can Dr. Abrams remove all of the silicone without leaving any deformities? Will he replace what he removed with your own fat? To all others thats getting their silicone removed, how & what are the side effects if any when removed?