I’m practiced yoga for about six months. I feel great and I plan to continue with it. One friend told me many things about Kundalini. He is so excited about it. Can somebody with experience tell me something? Have you felt your Kundalini energy? And why is it so special?

Yes! And there is no right word to express my experience. First you should know that Kundalini energy can help spiritual development. But, maybe that is more important, harmonious flow of Kundalini energy can help together with a form of self healing and healing. Exercise every day and you will see.

Kundalini is a very powerful practice. If you do it wrong you will turn you life into hell. No energy, depression, headache, and more. The best part is if you experience these problems the hospitals can not help you. Do a google seach on kundalini syndrom.

chiman1000 wrote:

Wow! I didn't even know I had it (Kundalini) and now, I sure as heck don't want it!! :shock: :wink:

Quote:

I know your post was partially a joke,.....but you don't have kundalini energy, it is something you experience,..........after extended periods of meditation, yoga, fasting, stress, trauma, psychedelic drugs, or near death experiences..........it's at least how I understood it.

From my reading, it can be quite a powerful and overwhelming experience but if it goes wrong,.........it can do some nasty things to a person who's felt it including depression, headaches or pretty weird sexual fantasies. The bad experience can last for years,.......and like the previous poster said,.......who can you turn to for help.....except literature?

When I first felt my kundalini it was like a warmth in the pit of my chest similar to consuming alcohol but it lasted for hours. Overall it was a great experience I wouldn't trade for anything in the world utter peace. The only side effect was after a few months I got depressed because I could not do it again.