OMG the same with me. I am currently engaged and wants to lose weight for upcoming wedding. This is my 4th week on it and I have trouble with my jaw clenching and lost interest in my fiance. And I never felt this way before. I told him the other day that Im starting to feel differently about him. I was beginning to second guess my wedding plans. This is so crazy. I'm stopping with Duramine today. Can't let this ruin my life. Just to shed some weight.

Thank you so much for posting a positive experience. So refreshing. Hope the weight loss and wedding went well

Hi guys, Duromine is AMAZING!
Now don't spaz out on me yet, I have read most of the posts here and theres a lot of negativity about it which is valid for each person but I have noticed something that is exactly the opposite for me.
Duromine to be effective MUST be used while exercising, this is hard for people to do I understand but it's the reality. No pill has an easy fix to weight loss, I was put onto Duromine by my trainer after I plateaued for close to 6 months. I was almost 300KG's and lost 69KG's and there I stayed while maintaining 2 one hour gym session daily involving full weight lifting circuit, 45 min Kick Boxing and roughly 40 mins cardio and the weight just wouldn't budge. I then started to take duromine and everything changed immediately. Still a long way to go but I take 45mg a day for 2 or 3 months then take a month or 2 off and back on it.

It has gelatin dts da only concern i was havning thats making me frm stop buyin it im muslim also

Are you kidding?
No drug can turn you into a gambler, let alone "bisexual"

I have also been on duromine 4 , 2 weeks, I have felt depressed, anxious, and paranoid, I skipped a few days , so I could feel 'normal' again , I have lost weight but not sure it's worth how I feel.

My bottom has been very sore for the lsst three days. Im 3 weeks into taking duromine 30mg. Is my bottom pain being caused by the duromine?

NOT worth it!!!!! Almost went crazy with it. On in for a year and a half and it just creeps up on you