New Member

Hi I recently met this guy and he seen like a good guy from the beginning I told him that I was a virgin but that I do anal and he was ok with that at least that's what he said we started dating and since we started dating he's been trying to have sex me with vagina sex even tho I told him and he said he was ok but it turns out that he lied he wasn't ok and now everything is let me put it in your p***y and this and that and he's been treating me different being distant and barely texting me since I'm making him wait and he's being so desperate and so impatience that it comes to the point that it just makes me feel bad and I'm feeling pressured because he said that if I love him I would give it to him and he's getting frustrated because he said that it looks like is never going to happen and we only been dating for two months I don't know what to do anymore I do have strong feelings him and I do want to be with him but I'm just been feeling sad and been crying can anyone please help me or give me advice thank you

Celebrity

I think if you are not ready to give up your virginity, then you should stick with your decision.  In the end, it is your decision and you should be forced to do something you are not ready for.

If he really has feelings for you, then he should be able to respect your decision and wait.

Thank you akariblitz for you're response I really appreciate it