For over a week now i have had a constant dull headache right across my eyebrows and have also had black spots in my vision in my left eye, i have also noticed that my left eyelid has slightly drooped and it feels heavy, i have had an eyetest which was fine, started to worry now about what it could be

Hi bubaloo, I think that what your'e describing could be a sinus headache but if you are having vision problems that you should seek medical attention as soon as possible. I know it's been a few days since you've posted this--have you been to see a doctor yet? Please try to as soon as you can. Let me know how you're doing!

Listen guys ive been having these dark spots in both eyes drifitng along my vision field and im getting really concerned about them . Im desperately need help because I really cant find the answer. I went to an opthomologists ( a doctor eye ) and he told me theres nothing to worry about your eyes are perfect and healthy. So from where do this dark spots come from . They are like when ure watching an old film movie its like those tiny dirt moving around. They can be related to something more serious neurological / from the brain I mean ....???

Pls someone help me because im going nuts....

Regards Gil

Gil,

My boyfriend seems to have exactly the same problem as what you're describing and cant find an answer either, I don't suppose you've had any news since you posted this? Its driving him crazy but the doctors all say he's fine....he seems to think this means its something to do with the nervous system or brain too....

Emma

I am currently undergoing testing now for this very thing. They are not floaters as they are always there in the same place. My vision is 20/20. I have been injected with dye and had pictures taken of my eyes, normal results, no retina issues either. I am scheduled for an MRI next week. This started a couple of months ago and yes it is frustrating, contant headaches. If something more solid is discovered I will be sure to update a post.

I have the same problem only sometimes I get headaches. My doctor says they are nerve spasms and they are related to migraine headaches. Over the counter pain meds help with the headaches and I don't have the spots but two or three times a year. My doctor says they are okay since I don't pass out or get faint and over the counter drugs help. I hope I helped someone.

Did u get any news? I have been having the same symptoms and it's driving me crazy.

Are they ocular headaches? I get them with snake like object but am now getting one black spot in left eye.

You have exactly the same condition of my son. He is eleven and he sees black dots in his vision. It is quite weird that it is also in his left eye. He got his eyes checked by an opthamoligist and his retina is fine. He however does not have 20/20 vision. He has glasses and he does not wear them a lot. He also has constant headaches right across his left eyebrow.

i have had two occasions when i look up and have floating black spots in my eyes. no migraine headaches and it lasts about 10 minutes or so?

Hello there you should get check at neulogic doctor. Something could pressure the optic nerve in your brain (hopefully not)

Apopleks is a very serious condition, the faster you seek medical help the better!

Hi

I have had the same problem apart from the droopy eyelid. I have had a constant headache for 3 weeks, it is across my eyes, around my temples, feels like my brain is being squeezed! I also have black spots in my left eye that have been there for 3 weeks, there are lots of little black spots that almost sparkle in an arch shape on the right side of my left eye. I have been told they could be migraine visual aura, but ive done a lot of research on this and visual aura comes and goes whilst mine has been constant for 3 weeks, it is not in my line of vision though, so only see it when a light background is in front of it.

My headaches are dull, heavy and accompanied by a stiff neck and shoulders. I have been to the doctors twice and been given migraine tablets that don't really work and have seen an eye specialist who says there is nothing wrong with my eyes at all, so now i'm wondering what the hell it is! Has anyone experienced headaches with constant black spots as i'm getting worried now?

Would really appreciate some feed-back, thank you!

I've had the same thing for almost two months now. I'm 18, by the way. I have bad headaches and I see a black dot in the middle of my left eye. I also have what they call floaters. They are in both eyes. I also see flashes of light every so often. I went to an eye doctor Wednesday and he said the black dot is from a cataract forming in my eye. He has referred me to a specialist. My appointment is December 13th. If I find anything out, I will post!

I have suffered from migraine with aura for over 26 years and I also have constant black spots and shiny spots in
my vision constantly!! I have had my eyes tested and MRI and Scans are normal, I have been told by every specialist
these auras are caused by migraines and or stress!! You can have constant aura without pain, let me know your thoughts....
Dee

I am experiencing the same exact thing, with the headache and the blck spot... right eye only and right side of head for headache.