New Reply New Topic Followed by 12 people

Hello everybody,

I’m trying to find any information about Hedge apple use for treating cancer patients. So far it's really hard to decide wheter to try this or ont mainly because most information I found were more focused on discussing if you can eat the plant or not, then on the issue of it being usef for treating cancer. Basically it seems like it wouldn't do any harm to try this, but I don't know how long or eeven how should Hedge apple be used for cancer treatment. Some people say they just eat it, but also, I didn't see any rel info on how effective this plant be in either preventing remmissions (which I hope), or cancer.

Please, if anyone has any info on Hedge apple use for cancer treatment, especially breast cancer treatmant, share,

thanks

I spoke to a strong hedge apple proponent a few days ago, and she said she has heard of someone  being helped by the frozen grated fruit to reverse prostate cancer.

Melly

Since they are not in season yet, where would you find some hedgeapples?

My life partner had an 8cm tumor in his lung. He spoke with someone who was using hedge apple(osage orange, bois d'arc) to treat his cancer and decided to try it. His surgery was put off for a month due to a virus he picked up. By the time he got rescheduled, the tumor, which WAS cancerous, had shrunk to 1cm. The growth of the tumor had been followed for about 4 years due to follow-up PET scans for a previous bout with cancer, so there is not a lot of possibility that this was a misdiagnosis. He had only taken the hedge apple for about a month. He took about a tablespoon a day from a hedge apple he froze. He grated off the amount he wanted to take each day and simply ate it. However, if it not to your taste, it could be mixed with applesauce or cottage cheese, I have heard.

I have stage 4 lung cancer. I'm taking hedge apple and will see if it helps. The dr said I have about 4 months to live. My father-in -laws cousin swears by it and ships it to people all over the country. His family has taken and said it cured his daughters breast cancer. You have to keep the hedge apples frozen. I have some if needed ,I live in northern ky near Cincinnati. They cut them into aspirn size pieces ,its it easier to swallow.

May be interested in some near cincinnati. My buddy decided to try this treatment.

i just learned about this today, a friend of mine is currently on the program. I find it to be very interesting 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I also have metastatic cancer and now I fully believe I can beat it. Please do something for yourself today. Read Radical Remission by Kelly Turner. Her book interviewed people who got better wither in spite of Western medicine, or after their doctors gave up on them. Since implementing some of these natural strategies, my tumor markers dropped 250 points in 2 months.

Visit MullinsLogCabin.NET and click on the link "Hedge Apple and Cancer". You will find many reports of success using hedge Apple for cancer cure. Best of luck, Ben Pellom

May be interested mynsistr is stage 4 breast cancer its in 85% of her bones her bone marrow on her skin and in her spinal fluid . please email ur thoughts on if this would help her she is up and about still doing things will talk with her about this

please call me about this. i have a terminal employee and an aunt. please help?? my name is cynthia 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers are not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hey there Melanie. You seem to be in the same position as my mother whose also looking into this apple, I hope your doing well and would love to hear about your progress!

My sister has stage for melanoma. It has spread through her lungs. Can anyone say for sure this apple would help her or make her sick.

I heard a tablespoon a night for 30 days. An animal only takes a few bites before moving on should tell us a little at a time won't hurt. I know this because I've hunted around hedge apples for years and seen the evidence and raised cattle around them as well with my dad

Yes stories I've read is to freeze then use a slaw grater then take one to two tablespoonsa day follow with glass of water