New Reply New Topic Followed by 12 people

Please help me understand 1 tsp a day shaved outside skin only.

I'm thinking I may need some. My 12 yr old daughter had a test today. She has been sick for a couple weeks now. Something about this is telling me yes.

yes I live in nky also my best friend just found out about cancer

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I am trying to find out where I can get some hedge apples. My friend has cancer and wants to try them. I will store up some this year to give people that need them and to eat myself for prevention sense my family has history of cancer.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private phone numbers not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I have used the hedge apple for two years. I freeze/ thaw/ slice 1/4 inch thick, dehydrate for three or four days. Then I blend/ chop into a course to fine powder, sift and store on the counter in a jar. I take one tablespoon a day. I have seven bad teeth, I have no swelling, and no pain at all. if I miss a day I will remember real quick. I an now mixing 1 to 1 jam and the powder. It tastes like fig bar jam, pretty fair. I have many times mixed it with fruit juice, shake and drink. I have around 6,000 to 14,000 of these for sale. 30:00 cash will get you two large or some smaller ones. H,A. Mattres's. 200 east Shermon. Harrison. Arkansas. 72601. now ti's the season. (We are honest)

We have several hadgeapple trees on our property and they are ripe for picking now. Dry Ridge, ky area

Obtain a hedge apple which is about the size of a baseball or a little larger. Wash it, let it dry, then wrap or put in plastic freezer bags and freeze solid. Once frozen, grate off about a tablespoon each day and swallow it with juice, water, cottage cheese, yogurt or whatever, then wash down with water or tea. There have been some fantastic results just eating this useless fruit that we were told was not edible. It does not taste goo which is why you get it down quickly. A person needs to be on a raw vegan diet so that the body can detox and become alkaline and not acidic. Eliminate all white foods, like sugar, potatoes and pastas during this time of detoxing. Use the entire fruit by starting with the outer skin, and grate a tablespoon, then return fruit to freezer til the next day. Do this daily. It may cause a little diarrhea which means the body is toxic and needs to be cleansed by eliminating the acidic stuff. A friend of mine wrote me this just today.

Am looking for a source of hedge apple for a cancer treatment. I realize this post was made over a year ago. Any information will be extremely appreciated. Thank you, Star

Please in St Petersburg FL and looking for anything to help my mother

I know a lady who has pancreas cancer 4th stage

How much would hedge apples coat

I have hedge apple in capsules.  I combined them with moringa which i grow myself organically or by itself.

I found some on Etsy through Thunder Acres and hope they will arrive this week. I've read a lot of good reviews and know a groupo a neighboring town her in NC that have had great results. Worth a try is how I see it. They say it can also be put around doors and windows and spiders hate it, so if nothing else I'll use that way. Can get a dozen for about $30 so for the price why not give it a go. I'm usually skeptical of these things, but talking to the group I mentioned convinced me they were definitely receiving benefits. Have lung cancer that has come back and along with immunotherapy I'm hoping for any positive results. Will sure let you know how it works out. Charlie n Emma the Wonder Dog

I live in Nky. I would like to connect with you to find out where I can get some of them. If you know somewhere I could buy them I would appreciate that. 

Does it work on liver cancer my brother in need of this if it really work where can i get it in kansas city mo