About two weeks ago I did stuff with my boyfriend, I'm 16 and virgin but now I have lower back pain and sore breats and I just wanna know if there's any possible way of pregnancy. Now I'm Christian and so is my family so I can't really talk to anyone because no sex before marriage yano. When I was doing 'stuff' I wasn't sober. But I don't think his semen touched my vagina but yah please help

There is no way you got pregnant, people are only 30% likely to conceive while ovulating and even that is only when your in your 20s and good shape. Unless you are ovulating your chances of becoming pregnant are slim to none and that's when there's actually sex involved. From what you have said it sounds pretty impossible for you to become pregnant but if your really concerned go to the store and by plan b :)

Okay good I don't really feel pregnant I was just a bit scared, it's hard for me to buy plan b things or birth control because my parents won't allow it but thankyou