Thank you for your advice it really helped me because people do make mistakes and do not like to ask people just so they have someone to talk about, the lord is the JUDGE. But thank you again for the post

Can I ask, did it have any effect on your baby girl that you are aware of?

She made th post asking for help. Takes a lot of courage to even admit to such shame... what's so helpful about your comment? Nothing

Forgive yourself! Please understand that you have a sort of void that is keeping you from such a Gift also responsibility Lean on GOD the Creator of Life for true support Love Grace & Mercy Value your lives by guarding it with All even if it means against your own will need or desire If U can't freely share with your family without a concern the hindrance of worry sorrow guilt fear is harmful too you already It's Nice that you feel Sorry However repentance is Much more beautiful it is too more than understand Sending Love too All the Mothers may you and your families be SAFE HEALTHY OWN PEACE JOY & Find true intertainment For your lives that Do NOT steal take harm or affect you in any ways God Bless you with the proper aid daily 2 be Successful Parents Please it's far more than age Let's help each other NOT judge one another It's hard without the Right source of help or associations I am grieved and feel pain and discomfort in this all however I do understand That we all can fall Short however
With adequate Guidance fight the Good fight for Rights too be Free of any toxins or harmful anything your Families deserve
Life in abundance free of worries concern is healthy for demonstrate A sense of understanding I Love you & wish you Too have always your families needs met for ways that benefit all equally Peace carry you too The Bestest decisions continuously
For NO bad consequences affect anyone of you Allow yourselves too live pure Ness you won't regret Too NOT be preoccupied with
Anything such as could hinder anyone of U

Why does God give you a mouth....for it is in the bible I quote direct scripture
 “do not judge or you too will be judged. .  “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. - Matthew 7:1&3Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?

Honestly im not a drug user but as long as the parent doesnt do the drug around the child, choice the drug over the child, and is still capable of taking care of said child then whats the big deal!?! Many parents drink even though they have kids to take care of...
Granted I dont approve of this situation because its effecting the baby directly but my thing is if it isnt effecting the baby and you can still take care of the baby why cant we do what we want with our own bodies?!

Hey hun, I would really love to hear how your situation turned out! So truly hoping everything is okay!

I also have made a terrible and extremely selfish decision. I smoked some meth for the first time and I'm literally sobbing right now, because all my beautiful, smart, amazing 9mo old baby girl wants is mommy's booby. She's not even hungry, just wants to comfort nurse. I am literally in tears, and I feel so much guilt. I absolutely hate myself right now. I'm trying everything I can to make this right. Scouring the Internet looking for answers to fix this unforgivable choice. I never use drugs. I actually only just had beer for the first time in nearly 6 months a couple days ago.. I do smoke cigarettes, but I have read that the benefits of breastfeeding/breast milk far outweigh the harms of cigarettes. I took my last hit of this awful disguising life-ruining drug at 1am. It is now 4:30am. I have quite a long time to go before I can comfort my own flesh and blood, the one thing as a mother I should be absolute capable of doing at ANY time. I don't even like the feeling of this drug, and I know I will never use it again. Not one more freaking time, EVER. I just wish I could nurse my sweet girl right now, but I am terrified! All the stories I've found on Google point to injury or death in the infants who were exposed to contaminated breast milk.. which of course makes me feel so much worse. I don't want to risk even a small, treatable illness.. so like I said, I'm sitting here at a ridiculous hour crying while my husband not only tries to comfort me by telling me not to beat myself up so much, but he's also taking turns trying to soothe our baby girl. The regret is real. I'm not even sure what came over me.. at first light when I'm hopefully more sober I will be going to the store for formula and a binky. She has already had safe expressed breast milk. But as I said, she is not hungry. She wants comfort. And lord, so do I.. ='(

I agree with everything you said. I had a baby one week ago. Since I was prescribed pain killers upon discharge and free to go home with my beautiful baby girl, the nurse informed me that it was safe to take them (2 Percocet 10's every 6 hours) while breastfeeding. She also added that breast milk circulates similar to blood so usually after 24 hrs you have a completely new supply. Long story short, if you are going to party one night, get a sitter and wait 24 hrs. to breastfeed and you should be all good.

While I understand your protectiveness of all babies, it takes tremendous courage to ask this question. Another option is to feel horrible and hopeless which can make someone want to escape that guilty pain and do more drugs. Seeking information and support is a much braver and better option. As mothers we ALL make mistakes, and while maybe never drugs many receive drugs that doctors prescribe or administer (flu shot where mercury is absorbed mostly by baby's brain) so many have regrets after learning about those things. Today is the first day of the rest of this baby and mother's life so doing the best from here on out is the best option. Guilt and shame just waste precious energy.

Well if u feel some type of way u shouldnt have comment everyone make mistakes nd she asking for help not negativity or ignorance

200% true n honest

Give it 24 hours and don't beat yourself up