Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

I need help with nickel allergy. I got some reddish marks on my neck, and my friends told me it's because of the jewelry I had. They said it probably containing some amount of nickel and in contact with my skin it caused allergic reaction. What should I do? How should I know the molecular structure of jewelry I'm wearing?

Loading...

For jewels you already have maybe you should take them to a jewelry shop on an evaluation. When you buy new jewelry, make sure they are hypoallergenic. You could also wear stainless jewelry. Even though it has some percentage of nickel it's not on the surface, so it's not dangerous. As for your allergy, go to a dermatologist, he'll prescribe you something, probably based on Burow's solution.
Reply

Loading...