Product: Hem-Relief

Sold by: Western Herbal and Nutrition

Price: $39.95

Quantity per bottle: 90 capsles.

Amount taken daily: 2 capsles 3 times daily with meal.

Effects and experiences:

Well this is my story. I am a 29 year old male and on May 9th 2008 I discovered a small pea sized bump on the exterior region of my anus. I was instantly worried this could be a hemorrhoid since my dad has been known to get internal hemorrhoids. Roughly 6 days later my hemorrhoid became Thrombosed. The pain became too much that I decided I needed to see a doctor. Durning the doctor visit it I was diagnosed with two hemorrhoids. I was perscribed Proctofoam and told to give it a try. Well that medicine literally did absolutely nothing for me and the pain I was experiencing. After tons of research online I found out that once you have hemorrhoids, you always have them. Holy c**p did that mess with my mind right there... I read that surgery works, but there are chances of complications and you are still vunerable to more breakouts in the future. Researching this I found that many people ended up getting new hemorrhoids after surgery. Plus surgery is not an option for me for that I do not have health insurance. The price of getting the surgery from what I gather is roughly $15 grand. So learning that I thought that I was completely screwed. My flare ups would start mid day and rarely would I see a day where I felt ok.

So I decided to research online for another solution. I came upon some reviews from forums along with websites claiming products like Hem-Relief, Avatol, and Venapro work. I decided to try Hem-Relief and put in my order not with Western Herbal, but with Quicktoyou.com. I recieved my bottle in exactly 3 days (they ship from NY fyi) and took 2 pills and ate some toast for breakfast. During lunch I did the same thing, 2 pills and toast and an apple. The day I got the pills I was feeling good already. I normaly feel ok mornings but have flare ups at mid day. Shortly after while laying down I felt a tightning sensation around my anus and the walls of my butt cheeks. For the rest of the day and night I felt good and was able to walk for 2 whole hours for excersize and to get the blood moving. The second day I felt more tighting but felt good. As I write this I am on my third day and feel fine. I think this stuff is working!!?? I read someone else saying they didnt believe in this product at first since it was a natural herbal suppliment and they looked at it almost as voodoo mumbo jumbo. I felt the same way and when researching for Hem-Relief reviews, could not find many. I wondered why this was, and was thinking it was a scam, but because of the pain I was in I felt like I had no choice but to try it. As of now like I said, I am on my third day meaning 3 whole days of being pain free!! Since I have developed Hemorrhoids I have only had 1 day here and there where I felt ok. As of now I feel 90% better. I still have some swelling on the walls of my butt cheeks that I feel when sitting down but am hopeing it will be completely gone in 10 days. Besides that I still have one small bump but cannot feel it while walking and it has already shrunk half in size. I hope that by the 10 days that too will be gone. As for the Thrombosed Hemorrhoid, I can only tell it is their after I go #2, but no pain, no discomfort and as well I hope it will be gone by the 10 day period. Now I know once you have Hemorrhoids you will always have them. I believe this to be true even using this product, but I believe, if what I am experiencing is true, that the bumps will subside to the point I cannot feel anything anymore after 10 days and as long as I take it as a prevention for the rest of my life, I hope to never have a flare up again as long as I keep myself healthy and do the things needed to do to prevent hemorhoids from occuring.

So that is pretty much my experience so far. It seems to work and I would suggest giving it a try or one of the other similar products like Avatol or Venapro. Try them out, people are claiming they work.

If you have severe hemorrhoids and extreme pain, you might have to give it more than 2-10 days. You might be so messed up down their that you have to give it a month till you feel its effects I am guessing. There might be a whole lot or repairing involved so if you try it, dont give up on it. Keep trying and after a month or two if you experience nothing, try another product.

I will use this thread and keep people updated as to how my progressions is going. I have seen alot of people say the same thing, only to not hear from them again. I hope that is a good sign lol.

Well best of luck to all of you and don't loose hope. I feel for you and you are in my prayers.

painpainpain

It is day 4, 11:42 pm est and feel great. I cannot feel the small hemorrhoid anymore. As for the other Hemorrhoid that was thrombosed at one time, I still feel it after going #2 but it feels like it is getting smaller and shortly after going #2 it goes away.

I read on some forum that some lady had a bad flare up. She went to her doctor and he asked her if she ate any popcorn. She said yes and he told her not to eat popcorn or anything with Peanuts in it. I am not sure if this means do not eat anything with nuts in it period, but I forgot to add that on day 2 I ate some peanut butter. Later that night when I woke up to go to the bathroom my butt cheeks felt sore. I am not sure if peanut butter had something to do with having sore butt cheeks but I am going to test this out soon after day 10. If I get sore butt cheeks, well I will figure that is something to take out of my diet.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

I'm on day 6 now and still feeling great. What swelling their was is nearly gone. Told my dad about Hem-relief and how it also prevents Varicose Veins from forming and flareing up. He is buying a bottle asap hahaha. So crazy... I find it odd that his doctor never suggested he take some vein strengthening medications... He has a bad Varicose vein that formed a few years back that hurt like hell, so much that he was out of work for a month.. Well I guess doctors work with the Pharmaceutical companies so it makes sense that they wouldn't tell ya what you need to know. I mean.. from what I read, nearly half the population in the world will develop Hemorrhoids in their life.. That is a big money making business. All this country cares for is money rather than trying to really help a person who is suffering.. If everyone who has Hemorrhoids was on this stuff that would be a crazy amount of money they would loose. Kinda sad how big businesses operate..

I know it has been a while since I last posted. I decided instead of posting daily, that I would make it a week or two deal instead.

As of now I feel good still. Around day 7 I made the mistake of drinking Alcohol.... I had about 1-2 beers daily for about 5-6 days. On the 6th day I went to the bathroom and the area that had the thrombosed hemorrhoid, well it didnt hurt, but the skin was sticking out, like it had balooned on me. I freaked out and then it hit me that I jumped into the whole drinking thing a little too early. So I stopped drinking. I also had cut back my daily dose of Hem-Relief. I cut it back to 1 pill three times a day. So far when I go #2 it doesnt baloon as much, but as of now am waiting on my other bottle to show up in the mail and then I will start doing 2 pills 3 times a day again probably for a few months. I should get the bottle Wednesday so that will be good.

But yea still feeling great. No pain, no aches.. nothing except the feeling of loose skin where the thrombosed Hemorrhoid was. I think upping my med's will fix it with time. It was fine before so I think in two months it should be normal, well I hope. Other than that I am living life normal again. Still eathing healthy, but as for walking.. well it has been too hot here to do much of that. I sweat so easily in this weather that it sucks haveing to go for a walk, then hop in the shower and wash down their with non scented soap and dry. Well hopefully the weather cools down soon... doubt it though hahaha. Well hope all is well with everyone.

Well bad news...

Like I said before, I had two hemorrhoids. The small one is still gone but the hemorrhoid that became thrombosed.. that one has been a problem for me. I have been eathing healthy, excersizing by taking long walks (2 hrs a day) and the sucker wouldnt give. I got worried and went to my doctor because the thing pops out whenever I squat down or use the toilet. I wasnt sure if there was something esle wrong with me. She said that in some cases, the hemorrhoid will pop in and out daily, wether you squat, or use the toilet. She told me to stay away from heavy lifting because that could cause the vein to get even more larger...

So Hem-Relief worked for my minor hemorrhoid, but didnt work for my severe hemorrhoid.

I ordered an online book called the H Miracle. I am going to try the crystal rememdy but am having doubts that will shrink the already expanded vein. It might shrink the tissue, but the balloned vein, I highly doubt it. Looks like once I get a job and insurance, after a year I might have to consider either the shots, or the hemorrhoidectomy surgery. Wow this sucks.

I don't think I have had a thrombosed hemorrhoid, not totally sure what that is but I was suffering from hemorroids for a year after a colectemy and chemo and I finally tried a chiropractor recommended by a friend I trust. He practices alternative medicine i.e. acupressure and acupuncture. He said my hemorroids were due to liver function, performed acupressure on the area of my body where my liver is located and told me to take choline and collinsonia root which come in tablets. A week later, the hems were pretty much gone. I still feel a little bit of something in that area, but I don't have any discomfort now for any length of time, sometimes just for a few minutes after a BM. I was uncomfortable sitting for long periods of time before and had to keep a donut to sit on in my car to drive to work and I no longer have to do that. So there is enough improvement that I feel pretty normal.
Let me know if you have questions.

I feel your pain. Ive been subjected to the so called Hem Relief, Vanepro u name it. all seemed to have some type of relief UNTIL your body got amuned to them. At least thats my opinion. Ive even tried Rutin (Boiflavonoids) which is good for verocose viens,high blood pressure,hemorroids, colestorol ect. What most people dont realize with natural herbs ect. is that u must use them for a long period of time because they dont have that instant relief we all seek. Though the Rutin has helped me with pain in my legs. Ive been to the Doctors numerous times, the last visit he said my exterior hems were gone, Now mind you I have received a so called yeast infection from steroid suppositories he prescribed for me the last time, OH Boy what next! Now i was prescribed Nystatin for the hurting, rash. Worked great for the pain from the rash but i still feel like i have internal hems. Im to the point id take a hot iron to them and suffer in a few weeks of pain knowing if it would work but that just wouldnt be a sure fire remedy either. Now i did try the Iodine trick applying it to them and i do beleive that shrunk the external hems. In my long journey of this pain in the Butt so to speak i do believe ive noticed why we cant get rid of these things is. #1. we dont finish completly when we have bowel movements. Example: feeling like we have to wipe again later. #2. Hard stools......Constipated. I have noticed when im at work i will eat a banana at break, an apple with lunch , now what ive been noticing is that put all those together i was having alot less problems with going, actualy practicaly run to the bathroom like a three alarm fire call. But on the weekends a different story. I still eat a banana and a apple but what i think thats missing is the exercising (work), Ive looked into all the things that are on the internet, and i bought so many which leads me to believe thats why there only sold on the internet in the first place. Seems like everytime id find something i could get excited about id find negative remarks about it later on the internet. The best possible way of knowing anything is to find a better Doctor if we dont see any results after the 3 strike rule as i put it. Find one that will help and is knowlegable.

Hi, thanks for the detailed feedback. I tried hem-relief for the full course pfor an ext hemorrhoid. No use. Trying crystal remedy from H Miracle. Some benefit in that pain is gone and I feel it has shrunk. Also taking an Indian herbal supplement tablet twice daily called Pilex. Losing patience. It has been a month now. Trying proctozone 2.5% cream. It worked for me 3 yrs ago.

Finally relief!  I have been taking Hem Relief for just four days and the itching, burning and swelling I have dealt with for years has subsided.  I am very impressed.

I have had hemorrhoid issues since I was a teen. Later in life finding I could no longer eat red meat - never associating that before America became so health concious. They never lasted more than a few days @ most, but This time, over 40 yrs. later, they've hung on for over 5 months! Cashews & waaay too much cheese were the culprits. You learn what Not to eat! Over the years, prep h & resinol were fine. Not this time. Stress & life happen, working against healing. After all the creams & topical remedies, I researched homeopathics & hemorrhoids in general. With internal And external, light bleeding, Painful as Hell, thrombosed (1) hemos, I needed something to work from inside out, Heal them! I began with Venapro; has great ingredients but takes awhile (30 days). Then I tried Hem-Relief. In 3 days, I felt better! My diet changes helped also. BMs are easier, pain is subsiding gradually. Still taking Venapro, using Hyland's hemorrhoid pills, aleve (down to 1 a day vs. 2-3), colace (down to 2-3 vs. 4-5), and am now trying hem-b-gone. You've got to find the right combination of remedies - whatever works best for You. Hem-Relief is working for me. It's been 10 days, I'm feeling better & i'm going to order another bottle. It works with the Venapro to heal this horror! I'll let you know when I heal completely.