Hey guys im a 20 year old male in my third year of school last week ethier wen or fri I felt irritation in my but I went itch bam there a pea size bump which really did not cause pain so the next day I go to the bathroom for a BM and wen im done a few hours later I feel pain I reach down their and there is a hemmorrhoid coming out of my anus this caused me major pain I'm a straight male but my diet consist of Mainly junk food I'm thinking that this may have something to so over the past weekend I got preparation h and immeditely contacted my doctor that's been my doctor sense birth she looked at and said this isn't her field of study but believe a hemmorhoid and she said she was going to refer me to a surgeon and perscribed to me a stool softener so I called in to work because I sit all day long it was hard and discomforting to stand sit and lie down. so the preparation h after each BM and a nice bath ease the pain so the next day which is today igo to work not that much pain I get off and go to get my proof of residency for my school I drive up to my school And after I turned it on I feel something dripping from my but I thought it was sweat I reached my hand ti feel what it was it was blood even my car seat had it on it so I speed home and the hemmorhoid comin out of my anys is bleeding it feels kinda of better now but my question is can I still continue to use the prep h because it started bleeding and should I get the surgery? Please your advice would really thankful

I had same problem like you but I didn't get surgery, because surgery will cost damage on your rectum permanent. So I went to the NAITCM TCM treatment centre for my hemorrhoids treatment, they use natural herbal medicine to cure my condition in 3 weeks. I got no surgery, no scaring on my there. I don't need worry about any sequela on it. They did hemorrhoids natural shrink it itself by own body system. I think you can check it out in detail from their website: http://www.naitcm.com or call: 647-705-9891   

I had a bump on my anus about a month ago. It itched a little bit but not often. I don't know if the problem is related but before the bump up untill now (again not often, just once in a great while) i would sometimes get an extremely sharp pain from what felt like inside my anus only when I sat down. As soon as I stood back up it would be fine. I would sit down and stand up quite a few times before the pain went away. Today There are about 10 little bumps and a couple pea sized bumps on my anus and a few forming making a trail up my taint and ending half way between the anus and my genitals. They itch like crazy. Sometimes when I make a bowel movement and wipe there is little trails of blood on the tp. Not everytime. Just sometimes. And I don't believe it is internal bleeding. I think it's coming from the first bump I've had for months now. I would definitelly go to the doctors but due to lack of insurance and money it's impossible to do so. I've almost went to the ER a couple of times for it but didn't know if they would see me as this may not be an emergency. Somebody please help me. I thought hemorrhoid and first with the one bump but now that it's going everywhere I'm lost. and I haven't found one article on the not explaining what I am exactly.... UGH. FREAKING OUT

I think the problem solvers on here are on vacation or something

Man that does sound like hemmorhoids if it's leading up to your gentials hemmorhoids stay around the anus I heard but mine pain had gone down quite a bit the bleeding stopped but I'm goin to the surgeon mon to get her opinion I will keep you guys updayed

how much does the treatment cost? are there female staff who do examinations?