I had two roids surgically removed four days ago. T he pain has subsided to manageable levels without the use of pain killers. However, the storm is yet not passed - I have not had my first BM yet . As I read many blogs posted on this web site they scare the wits out of me. I have been on stool softners, fibers diet, Milk of Magnesia and oil based enema. Not going into further details can some tell me how does the bowel movement be made possible without forcing.

Hello! I heard that colonics, enemas, laxatives, cleanses, purgatives, cathartics, mineral oil, rectal dilators, anal suppositories and other similar treatments to force bowel movements, are all dangerous and harmful to your body. They say no one should take them. They impair the entire metabolic processes of one's body. All forcing measures are enervating. Many cases of ulceration, hemorrhoids, colitis, flatulence, peritonitis and other digestive disorders, have had their origin from these forced bowel movement procedures. These forced bowel movement procedures are greatly enervating. They cause such a great loss of vital energy. Your body becomes so weakened as a result of such, that they prevent your body from properly detoxifying. They drain your bodily needed resources. They rob your colon of its protective coating of mucous, and make your colon weak and lazy. They are not natural and no animals in the wild take them to move their bowels. Some birds wash their rectums by injecting water into their long beaks but not to give themselves an enema nor colonic irrigation. There is no law of nature that says you must have a daily bowel movement. Your bowel does not move because your gastrointestinal tract is under more inflammatory stress than you can presently tolerate. Enervation from lack of rest and sleep, overeating, wrong eating, incompatible food combinations, overwork, nervous tension, nervousness, lack of proper exercise, lack of fresh air and sunshine, overworking your kidneys and impairing your digestion by drinking too much water, lack of muscular tone, spasticity and a self-destructive lifestyle, are the principal causes of your bowel's inactivity. There are occasions when your body finds it necessary to muster all of its energies for some special purpose, as in serious sickness accompanied by lack of desire for food, and your colon may remain inactive for some time. Don't force your digestive tract to move when it is under such inflammatory stress. If you break your arm or leg or you are having heart pains, those bodily parts are under inflammatory stress. If you force them to move you will end up crippling yourself! Your inflammatory stressed digestive tract is no different from your broken arm or leg or your heart, that is in pain. They all need physiological rest until they heal. Leave them alone. Give your digestive tract, a physiological rest, a water fast, until your digestive tract is asymptomatic and/or you are genuinely hungry, i.e., you are salivating for food. I hope this will help you and you'll get better soon.

Try asking your doctor to for some kind of laxative or cream that shrinks tissue to make your first bm a bit easier. And keep applying it when convenient. If you cant use a suppository yet...try as gradually as possible

Ableman123 wrote:

Hello I too am haveing issues with hemorrhoids, and also have constant painful weight pulling in my, rectum to day I had a very painful movement, when I wiped there was bright red blood on the tissue, no feeling of relief after going to the bathroom, and here lately I have started feeling nausea when I am about to eat or think of food, in fact I feel I have lost a little weight from all these symptoms I wonder what can this be, still try to get to the proper Doctor or specialist
Take care everyone stay strong