Hi, On monday May 09,2010 I had a hemorrhoidectomy. This Is by far the worst pain i have ever encountered.. i have had sleepless nights, and the worst BM ever... the pain is undiscribable. I have followed the instructions on the sitz baths, changing my diet, and taking the stool softners.. nothing seems to work on my favor... I really need some advice on what i need to do to ease this horrific pain that i am in:'(

You need to be taking strong painkillers, tylenol extra strength every 4 hrs on the dot.  The bm's are easier if you take metamucil twice a day morning and night along with the stool softeners.  If you are constantly having a throbbing pain, i used a hot water bottle as hot as possible and i tried to have it as near to my op site as possible wrap it in a pillow case and use it.  I even sat in a sitz bath in the powder room, watching tv, just because i couldn't stand the pain after bm's.  I laid in bath for hour after bm, just because that's all really worked.
The two weeks after the op bm's, or anticipating when they will take place, take over your life, and you wonder will i ever be able to go out again, without panicking about whether or not i will need to go.
I forced myself to go out after a week, just short trip to supermarket, back home in 1/2 hr. 
Eat lots of fiber one cereal and banana i lived on that and whole wheat bread/toast with sliced tomatoes. Plenty of water too.

I am so sorry to hear about your pain, and I just wanted to make sure that you know that the pain killers have Acetaminophen in them already and that is the active ingredient in Tylenol extra strength. If you don't feel you are getting enough pain medication or on the right amount you must fight for it especially with what your dealing with.  Also, I myself highly recommend Philips Milk of Magnesium instead of the other brands.  It will not cramp your stomach and it will help liquefy everything.  I hope this helps, good luck.

i really appreciated the advice. I will try these things and hopefully my days will be better. I have had 2 surgeries, a breast reduction and a C- section but this is by far the worst. This site has been very helpful for me. Just to know that i am not the only one who had to deal with this situation. thanks again... i will be back to update my status on my recovery.

I suggested Tylenol Extra strength instead of anything else, sorry i didn't clarify that earlier.  I stopped the percocet altogether after two days, it did nothing for me at all, just made me feel like a zombie. 
The Tylenol worked for me alone, but i know everything is different for everyone.  Good luck in your recovery!

I think mbkg92 advice was great and I am with you on the Zombie effect, good luck with recovery mrsjaocb_81 and please give the Philips a chance right away you will be so glad that you did.