I am 49 years old but I want to keep on looking young. I still look quite good for my age but I want keep on doing so! I am now wondering whether there are any herbal remedies to slow down the ageing process? It doesn't if it is the shape of an oil, or tea, or pills, or whatever, as long as it is a natural substance. I would be ever so grateful for anybody who could give me any information about herbs for beauty!

Hi Lana,

Here are few tips to slow down the ageing process.

# Consume fruits and vegetables rich in antioxidants like blueberries, walnuts, beans, red apples and artichoke hearts. Any plant based foods with bright colored skin contain antioxidants, which help in repairing damaged cells.

# Exercise regularly for at least 30 minutes everyday to burn excess fat and tone muscles.

# Relax your mind for emotional well-being by practicing yoga and meditation.

# Drink at least a quart of water for every 50 lbs of body weight to flush toxins and keep your skin healthy.

# Cleanse and exfoliate your skin regularly. Use natural ingredients from your kitchen to treat and prevent early signs of aging. Use castor oil to massage your face and neck to firm muscles and improve skin tone. Apply moisturizer and sunscreen regularly during the day.

# Get undisturbed quality sleep every night to allow the body to rest and repair itself. Good sleep improves concentration, sharpens reflexes, regulates hormones and reduces stress.

Hope you'll like it..!!