New Hope

Hello, I am writing this post, because I have problem, called chapped lips, and I would like to find out some great treatment for healing my dry lips. I never consulted any doctor or some other specialist about my issue, but I used one lip balm and chapstick for mo, and results were than a month for three times a day, but results were not good as I expected,so I decided to start using some home remedies which can heal my lips and help me in resolving my problem? So I would like to hear some useful advice about it?

Hello everyone, my problem are chapped lips too. I feel sharp pain in winter and autumn due to low temperature and strong wind. although I like sports like basketball and tennis and I can not lock myself in room all the time I used some different lip balms and chapstick, but honestly I was not satisfied with the results, so I started using natural remedies, actually, coconut oil and shea butter. These products helped me a lot, and my lips are much softer now, so maybe you can try it too. If  you have some useful advice, write it please?

Hi everyone, I am writing to you, because I  would like to resolve my problem called dry lips. They are very painful sometimes, and they don't look very nice of course. I did not talk to any doctor or some other specialist about this problem, but I have always believed that some natural remedies help me in resolving this issue. According to this I started putting honey, shea butter and aloe vera on my lips three or four times a day, my lips are much softer now. I think that these products can help too anybody. Also I would be happy if more people shared their experiences?

Hello guys , I am reading your interesting posts and I hope that we can find the best home remedies that can prevent our chapped lips.. I spend a lot of time outside,so wind and low temperature hurt my lips very often. According to this, I used some remedies in order to resolve my problem, but chapstick and few different lip balms did not help me a lot, and I decided to switch to natural remedies, and honey and aloe vera helped me so much. These are products, which helped me, but I would like to hear more  useful information?

Hello guys I am writing this post to you because I have problem with dry lips very often, specially in autumn and winter due to low temperature and wind. I never consulted any doctor about this issue, but I started using one lip balm, bit honestly I was not satisfied with the results at all. According to this i started using honey, coconut oil and butter, before going outside and going to bed, and I have to admit that I am very satisfied with the results and I would recommend these products to anyone, but also I would like to hear some other opinions?

Hello guys I am writing to you in order that you can suggest me using some natural remedies which can heal my dry lips. I would like to have nice and soft lips but it is not easy for me, specially in winter and autumn due to strong wind and low temperature. Using chapstick and lip balm did not help my sister so I do not believe in it. I heard some many times that products such as olive oil, shea butter and honey can help me a lot, but which one is the best? What do you think about it?

Hello everyone, I am writing this post because I have special problem called chapped lips and I believe that you can help me in resolving this problem. Even though I have sharp pain sometimes, I never consulted any doctor or some other expert about this problem, but I decided to start using some remedies that can heal my lips, so I started using one lip balm and chapstick. Honestly these products did not help me  too much, so I started putting some honey on my lips and I can see my lips are softer. This is my advice but I would like to hear some other opinions?

Hello guys I am writing to you because I have very dry lips, because I am outside almost all the time, walking with my friends and playing tennis and football so weather condition, which we can see in autumn and winter are very bad for my lips, and I feel sharp pain sometimes. According to this I decided to start using some useful natural remedies, because products such as lip balms and chapstick did not help my friends. I heard so many times that remedies such as honey and aloe vera are very useful for this issue, so what do you think?