Hi, I am 12 years old and all I want is to lose weight so I can look good in a bikini for summer. Both of my friends are skinny, one of them is a cheerleader, and the other one is just skinny, guyz go around school and just start picking people up and when they come near me I get all defensive because I feel that can't lift me. I am only 150, but sometimes I feel like I am 50,000 pounds. My mom says that I am going to grow and get skinny, but I can't wait that long. I want to go to the beach and not feel fat and not have to suck in my stomache. Also there is a guy at school that I REALLY like and whenever I am around him i feel REALLY fat. Please comment because I WOULD NEVER throw up or starve myself because it ends with diseeases! Please comment! :-D

You're mother is right. You must wait until you grow up. But of course there's always something that can be done. You're not fat at all, if you ask me, you have only a few extra pounds which you can lose easily. Be more active, ride a bike, go running, go to dancing classes, find a hobby. Try reading about healthy foods, avoid fast food, juices, sodas. Live healthier and you'll have no more weight problems and you won't need any diet, diet pills etc. Your only 12, and it is much easier to lose weight now than when you're 20 or so. So go ahead, start now and you'll be ready for the summer girl :-) Good luck!

Thanks you guyz! I guess it is a jersey thing !

I'm 12 and weigh 157 my bmi is 28.5 i was overweight for my heigh cuz I'm "5"3! so I'm trying to make a goal to only eat when I'm hungry and don't eat till I'm full I can't eat any unnatural sugars so my body relies on body fat I can eat meat with out skin and fat I'll eat fruits and veggies don't eat potatoes! I exusise about 3 hrs. A day but it rains a lot here harsh dont give up yet:) if u r bolky like me but r a little over weight don't be sad about yourself:):):)remember u have friends:)make a goal to around how much you r suppose to weigh and when u feel nice and healthy stay that way drink water or nonsuger flavor water so it's like juice don't drink milk good for bones but not for u:):):) hope this helps:):)(NO PAIN NO GAME)

hi i just turned twelve and im 135 pounds and i hate my mom says when i get my grosse burg i will lose weight but i dont know when that will be!! :( and i cant wait another week all my friends are skinny and they say im not fat but i think i am i just joined the cheerleading team but im scared because im the fatest one there i really need to lose weight and i CANT STOP EATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i eat evrey hour and im not even hungry also my bangs wont stay so my hair is ugly i cry evrey day because i think i am a giant and im not pretty at all also there is this guy that i really really like but im to shy to talk to him cause of my weight plzzzzzzz coment and tell me what i should do!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** inappropriate posting*** Please read our Terms of Use

You should try running everyday for an hour. I weigh 85 pounds and i'm 13, and 5'4. Thats what I do, and I have ice cream everyday and I do cardio everyday.. you should tooo!!!
Quote:

Do what your body tells you, not your head, don't starve yourself, eat a lot of healthies, not junkies.~~ Oprah

You know at 13 and 5'4 and your only 85 pounds! Thats just not healthy okay, its not good for you!

thats, very true, UNHEALTHY

the thing you can do is like if you have a bike go around yur city riding or run at least  a mile a day get active and eat healthy food carrots lettuce apples for a snack i have 1 brother and he does that with me and i weigh 89 and im 12 :) just get active and don't stress about yur weight:-) :-|

wat can i dooo i weight 110 and i wanna weight like 90 and my pant size is 7 or 5 and my shrit size is mwat do i doo

jerseygirrl wrote:

i am 12 years old and im 175,and somtimes i feel like a ton, i have friends that are thick or either skinny and all i can do is just look and say why me why do i have to be fat. Everyday i try and try to come up with a plan to lose weight but everytime i try to get up i fall right back down

cmturlik4 wrote:

i m going to turned 13 this year and im 110 pounds.But i still want to lose my pounds.I run everyday and play with my firends.Is good to to not eat fat foods,when u buy something,make sure u look in the back for the fat

im 12 years old 2 but i think i might be a little hevier than u your not alone im about 160 pounds i am sooo fat

Hiya, I'm 12 years old and i want to lose weight fast, but the only problem is i don't know what to eat and which exercises will help me lose weight... I want to lose weight desperately... i weigh 9 stone somethin and i'm not sure if that even healthy... i dont know how tall i am but im quite average if not slightly taller!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEE HELPPPP MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Feeling Fat 35 wrote:

hi im 11 years old and im 137 pounds.sometimes i dont mind being fat but my friends love to ride horses and so do i but i feel like i will break the horses back i know i wont but i feel like it