New Reply New Topic Followed by 19 people

I am only 12 and i weigh about 154lb.i want 2 lose the weight very fast.but i don`t know how.i have tried exersising.that didn`t help.not 1 bit i nver lost ne thing.i had excersised for like 1 week for 1-2 hours.i lost zip.this weekend is easter and there is this really hot guy at my churh.but none of my clothes r fitting me nemore.i tried 2 eat less.it made me feel very sick.i tried not eatn at all sicker.i tried evrything.nothin works.
i would join a sport but the girls would laugh at me cause i am fat.no adults know wut it is like. i get teased all the time.i saw this really cute bikini.and summer is coming soon.my friends r all inviting me to the beach.wut should i do.plz leave a message at ******

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

well first of all.. your too young to be worrying about your weight.. and second of all.. woah.. you only worked out for a weel.. that wont do a thing.. you need to stick to it .. and suck it up.. you wont get anywhere with giving up... and who cares what all the other girls think.. Join a sport.. interact with them.. Im 16 years old.. and im telling you this.. it gets way better.. your beautiful on the inside.. so let it show on the outside.. Confidence is the Key to anything.. and sweetheart.. you need some.

You should shoot for 2-3 lbs per week, max. More than that and you're either starving yourself or losing water weight (not fat). You need to stick to the exercise routine at least a month before you can reasonably expect to see real results. And the previous poster was right, 12 is way too young to be worrying about losing 30 pounds. For a start, however, I'd trying replacing all of the soda, hot chocolate, etc with water. You'd be amazed how much weight one can lose by just dropping soda from your daily intake. Also, replace the high-fat foods (burgers, pizza, etc) with fruits and veggies and see where it gets you.

First of all your only 12, but I understand how you feel( I had the same prob. U_U), plz don't hate or be upset with yourself, You didn't put the weight on overnight, so it's going to take time comming off. The BEST way to lose weight is eat 6 100 calories meals a day, do crunches/ sit-ups for about 30minutes, and then jog/run for a hr.

You can't make a rainbow without any Rain,

If you REALLY want to lose weight, this is the best way!

Just remember "The more you put into it, The more you you'll get out of it".

I know it's hard but you can do it!!!!!

Hi,,
I am really sorry for you.
Look you need to be focused on wht u r eating and exercise.
Also, follow proper diet plan. And do exercise regularly. Do Yoga also that will help you alott rather than diet or exercise.

i understand where she is coming from, i have the same dilema. i am in almost the same situation, age but a little lighter.the problem is, we are overweight, and we do need to lose it. overweight going into teenage years can cause major problems as adults, and maybe even a sooner death. the easiest way for us not to be overweight adults, is to lose it now. we need help, and hopefully someone can help us!!

I have the same problem im 12 yrs old and currently weight 216.5lbs! It's hard but im exercising and trying to lose that fat! You just have stick to your sel and think that you can do it....beacuse you can! Im working hard!(right now i finshed execrsing a few minutes ago and my body aches all over...but it's the good kind...the best beacuse i know that it's just for now and then all the weight WILL be lost)

Lol i have duh same prob.I really like this guy and im 147 lbs.And ppl tell me im skinny.But im not!The only thing i do is excersize and drink a lot of water.Also try to work really hard in gym.And haven't got a clue what they are talking about.(i eat a lot to)But i try cutting down on that though.I'm going to work out in like 10 min. :-D :O

Good advice Work for it and drink lots and lots a water.Good luck! :-P

I have sorta the same prob im 130.2 lbs and im obese i said to my friends im fat and im trying to loose weight cuz i was really upset when i noticed on what my weight was but my friends say im not fat But i am :'( can someone reply to me im desperate i don't know what to do ive tried everything my sis told me and she also loosing weight but shes about 19 and im 12 :'( i feel so embarrassed and i get picked on. one da some stupid boy i know in my year says thins like "watch out EARTHQUAKE" and acts like there's an earthquake but they're making fun of me and they make pig noises >;) makes me so mad I WANNA LOOSE WEIGHT NOW I DoNT CARE WHAT PPL SAY I WANNA KNOW NOW :'( sorry plz help me

I do too have the same problem but there's not just fat it also includes bone and muscle like me I am 144lbs. My BMI is 27.2. And im only 12 yrs old. Its not because im fat its also my muscle my bone structure or density. See your fat is all over your body and it is a lightweight thing all over bone's are another thing there heavy and you have about 206 bones in your body and that's heavy. its not fat its bone and MUSCLE!!! Muscle is almost everywhere on your body if your strong and your bones are heavy but look skinny you can be about lets say 165 pounds when you don't look like it. I don't look like 144 pounds in peoples view. so your NOT FAT!!! and tell that boy to shut his trap and tell everyone to understand your not fat no ones fat. Also if your mom is skinny and your dad is big and heavy see i get mine from my dad, his heavy bone structure. Well make people see that your not the one who's fat tell them to stop making fun of you or im gonna get the principle. and if he say's im so scared and everyone is a witness even though they'll say they didn't see anything! Tell the principal there lying and get down to the bottom of things. Now do you understand? Im not mad or anything but your not fat! I tried losing weight but i didn't now if it would work. so my mom bought a scale and i started working out more. Also it also count's if your a girl or a guy girls have more body fat guys have less. But im not saying your fat well your not ok just under stand. :-D

Well first of all you should NOT diet, that NEVER works.

OK, I am overweight too. I am about 133lbs and I do not like it. Because first of all it makes me feel uncomfortable,fat, and unhealthy. But I am doing a lot of research to help and I am starting tomorrow. A lot of people tell me I am not fat. But I think I am and I want me to feel good about me. So I am going to try. This is what I am starting to do.
- Eat enough fruit and vegies.
- Eat no more than 2000 calories a day.
- Excersize for 1 hr a day.
- Drink lots of water.
- Eat nothing at all after 8 unless some kind of dinner delay.

first of all, you are too young to be dieting because you could risk your life span trying it and if you ARE dieting, stop. another word for "dieting" could just mean that you are trying to eat healthy and that is okay but if you are starving your self then you will see results but you are risking your life just by that. Think about it! ;-)

im in the same situation im 125 lbs but im 4' 11 im very lazy i did do sports but i was slow. 2 loose weight which i hav lost 5 lbs in a week in a half you have 2 drink water and if u eat dessert after every meal cut that down to 2 desserts a week and instead of eating pizza ask for a salad because they are good with dressings. walk around your neighborhood every night you may be tired the first night but after you been doing it as a routine you'll feel better and more active. Also ask your friends 2 go do a activity together because freinds will always support you. Also just by walking in the mall with your friends will help you be healthier and instead of getting someting at starbucks or a smootie place bring a water. XD

Hope this helps!!!

i have the same proble im 12 almost 13 and i weight 165 lbs. Im a swimmer and a volleyball player and a soccer player! i need to lose weight this summer! ao PLZ help me! i have 2 months 2 lose 30 lbs!