I am a 13 yr. old girl and I am about 180-190 lbs. My mom always tells me that I have to lose weight. I have been exercising for about a month now and nothing happened!! I even did roller blading and walking everyday and of course nothing happened!! So I need some advice...

Eat healthy, do not eat fruit after 2pm. Stay away from bread, noodles, any starch or sugars. Drink lots and lots of water and you have to keep your heart rate up for 20mins non stop for you to do any good.

Hiya  , i am a 13 year old girl and i weigh around 47 pounds , you shouldn't worry about your weight but if you really want to cut down , then eat lots of vegetables and fruit try 6-7 a day. Drink lots of water and stay active , play in the garden or walk , ride on your bike . Sports really help , for instance i swim a lot and i have fun whilst doing it . SPORT < NO JUNK < WATER<HEALTHY FOODS AND NO SNACKING. I really hope this helps , good luck . Mental power is key tho as you need to be mentally strong enough to lose weight successfully .

WOW ur sooooo small!!! LOL you should like gain some weight.. thats really not good for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Btw I'm 13 and like 99 pounds or 95.. and i always feel fat, even though I'm not, sometimes it feels like, but @BellaS you need to get some medical help. Like a pediatrician for weight loss, my friend is overweight and 160 pounds and she is in a weight loss clinic. Good Luck girl!

londongirl wrote:

did you mean 147lbs? 47lbs is the size of my 5 year old sister!

I Am Around The Same Weight, Except A Little More Towards 200lbs. I Am Nowhere Near Happy About It...!!!I Am 13 && I'm Super-Duper Close To The Obesity Weight For A 13 Yr. Old.! I'm Embarressed About It Because I'm Way More Fatter Than Any Of My Friends..!!! I Need Help Just As Much As You Do..!!! Bujt I Do Not Want To Go To A Weight-Loss Clinic..!!! That's Even More Embarressing..!!! Like What Type Of Sports Can I Play To Help Me Lose Weight..??!!

I Do : Cheerleading,Gymnastics,Cross-Country,&&Basketball Occasionally..

What Else Is Neccessary..??!!

I Want To Be A Normal Weight Girl..!!!

Hey im 13 years old and i weigh about 130-145 pounds.Is that overweight? even if its not i dont like the way i look.I have curves and and a nice structure but i would like it better if i was much smaller.I want to lose weight and i try really hard but i have no or very little results.people have been talking about a weight loss clinic.i WOULDNT MIND TRYING THAT however im not sure if they have them for my age and if so does it cost and how canj i sighn up for one?SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

I'm 13, and I weigh about 90-92 pounds, and I would like to lose weight. I walk and run everyday, I do gymnastics every day, and I ride my bike every day. But still I have like no change... what can I do???????

I am trying out for basketball in my 7th grade year (im a girl) and im trying to loose weight too. I know I shouldnt worry about my weight, but it is affecting my running. o.O All I can recomend is drinking lots of water, eating healthy, run everyday, and excersise.

yeah i the same...im 13 years old 4'11 and about 94 pounds i love being small and petite.. id love to get back in the 80s but i just cant...i try to not eat as much food..smaller portions might help

Ugh. I'm 13, and around 135-140 pounds. I hate it. I hate myself. I just... hate it. Tons of girls roam around the school hallway and get to wear clothes I could only DREAM of wearing. I want to lose weight before I hit highschool, when it really turns into a problem. I have absolutely no idea how to start or when for that matter. I need to find a plan that works with my schedule. I have school for 7-8 hours a day, 8:50-3:00; and the lunches at school are FAR from healthy. The healthiest thing is a salad, and I don't even think THATS very healthy. I have homework after school and not to mention stupid band to practice for. I'd love to just drop everything until I lose the weight, but sadly, I can't. I'm stumped. 

I have this same problem. I'm 5'7" and am 135-140 lbs. I used to be 140 but lost 10 lbs really fast because I watched how much I ate. I did a fist size for my meal with milk as one sitting for a meal. If I was still hungry after 20 minutes, I ate more, if I wasn't, then I didn't. But what mainly helped was I just didn't eat much. Then again, I wasn't hungry much. But I've started to gain back a few lbs because I stopped doing that. But I'm doing it again and have started to loose weight again.

Girl, I'm 12 and I lost more than 15 lbs in 6/7 weeks. I moved a lot  didn't roller blade (I wants to try it though) And I still ate like chips and stuff (Snack foods.) The only way you can lose weight is by moving (I know you have been and I don't want to judge you I just want to give you good advice because I know how it feels) Anyways, I did easy exercises randomly in the day. I didnt do it all at once, I kept burning little calories in which case definitely adds up to lose pounds. I did squats, some push ups not to many though because that's my week point, Jumping jacks, crunches, and I don't know how big your yard is (You can still do it :P) But I would run around my yard with my dog. If nobody was home but me, (Or I was in the basement or something) Then I would do crunches, or jumping jacks (Even just dancing which I really suck at) And I lost weight. Just keep moving you might think its hard at first but it should get easier. (: I really really hope this helped you because I used to sit up in bed crying and thinking I was bigger than everyone else, I don't want you to feel that way any longer.

hey! i really don't think you should be worrying about this, your 13, enjoy it! but basically having a good diet, and the usual 30 minutes a day exercise should be fine :) i'm 13 to and starting to gain weight, and it happens, all you can do is try to control it :p

Darling you are REALLY really really underweight.. I'm worried. Please go see a doctor.