Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Hi, folks. I spent last week in my countryside. An insect bit me and the place of sting got swollen and red. I am not sure whether this is allergic reaction or not. How can I be sure that I’m not allergic to insect stings? I will appreciate all your replies. Thank you in advance.

Loading...

Hi, there. It doesn’t have to mean that you are allergic to insect stings. Many people react to insect bites with redness, swelling, itching and pain on the place of sting. However, you should be careful. Even people with allergy can have mild manifestations. Smaller number of people has more severe manifestations like anaphylactic shock. You should visit a doctor and see if there are some tests available for determining whether you are allergic or not. I hope everything will be all right. Please, let me know what you’ve found out. Good luck!
Reply

Loading...