Hello people, it is me again.:) This time I have a question about Capsiplex diet pills.

Does anyone know what specific influence capsaicin has on our body, since it is the main ingredient of these pills?

I had no idea that capsaicin helps in losing weight, and for those who didn't know - chilies and hot peppers are full of capsaicin. So would it be possible to eat chilies normally and still have the same results, what do you think?

I haven't tried neither Capsiplex pills, nor capsaicin from chilies, but I am thinking to try it, although I would prefer pills considering that I am not a big fan of spicy food and this is kind of extreme for me.

So if you have any information about the influence that capsaicin has on our body, let me know. 

Well you heard well. Their main ingredient is found in hot peppers and it works in the way that Capsaicin helps speeding up the metabolism and burning body fat 3 times faster. The chili peppers naturally raise your body temperature for a small percentage which affects your metabolism, it speeds up which is leading to burning calories faster and that to weight loss. Of course, better option are the pills. First, it's easier to use, you won't have any unpleasant sensation of too spicy taste, and plus, they have other helpful ingredients. With those pills I lost about 15 pounds or a little more.:)

I don't know how and I don't want to know. Why are you people always going for some miraculous pills, hoping that your pounds can magically disappear?

Did you magically get your extra weight? Of course not, so it's obvious that you have to change your eating habits and be more active to get rid of it NATURALLY.

Forget the pills, forget ingredients, I beg you. Plus, it's money wasting. I have a family member who is constantly searching and exploring which pills to buy next and for all that effort about them, she could have lost 20 pounds at least till now.