New Reply New Topic Followed by 32 people

i nead multiple ways to make a fake vagina out of so i can feal like i haveing real sex with a girl.

This may sound stupid but put on a condom and have sex with your couch. get on your knees on the floor facing the front of the couch and find where 2 cushions come together and put your penis in between the crack of the 2 cushions and hump away. I found it works best to do it closer to the bottom of the cushions. You can do this without a condom but it may be too much friction and make your penis sore and will make a mess. If it's a leather couch you could lube it up. When my girlfriend goes on vacation and I need some stimulation, I like to put my laptop on my couch and watch porn and hump away.

For guys: I know this sounds weird but TRUST me! Eat a banana save the peel and either cut it to your size or just use the hole peel like I do and put all of It over your penis and just jerk it with your hand until it gets squishy and omg :-D it's uber and you can put it in between couch cushions or under your matress and start pumping away. Feels almost exaclty like a vag(; enjoy

Towels and similar are quite good especially if you put it between the matress and the bed. They don't feel the same of course, but they usually do the job. Do be careful with tubes and such as your penis will expand and well can get stuck!

Best idea however is see if you can find anyone with a credit card to buy you a Fleshlight (not flashlight) as they're supposed to be the most realistic.
OR

you use a gatorade bottle and have intercourse the hole in the top.

veeeaal! :-D

leatherjackets99 wrote:

OR

Man I have to get me one of those fleshlights ;) Heard too many good things about it!

You could use a gatorade bottle but what if your penis wont fit??? I guess your $hit out of luck! I cant find hardly anything!

One thing I did find if you want to go cheap is a cucumber! hollow it out to you size and heat it up and go to town!

leatherjackets99 wrote:

OR

hmm...only if you * fits in it...for example mine doesn't

if u really wanna make a fake vagina for ur fun time try this.Get a plastic cup then put 2 sponges inside the cup make sure u wet them 1st then start having fun....

im 15-16 im to young to go to a adult shop so wear or how can i get a fleshlite

Just get a prepaid visa card from a store or your bank and order a flashlight with that just don't let your parents open the box

you can get a plastic bag, put it in between the counch and put some skin lotion on it and enjoy

well lets see here i tried the gaterade thing i tried altering the bottle more of realistic use varous stuff to help make it more of a vag did not work out well

i tried watermeleon (jim carey gave me the idea)
tried the orange anthor funny mess issue

using fruit is a messy idea not best to used if you live with other people
i bought a sex doll but i bought a cheap one so its not all that great i thought it would better than what it is

"for those under 18 but over 15 and male human" "or ones who do not wanna use a cedit card or spend alot of money" try looking up how to make cheap fleshlight try to pick the one with the best ideals that would seem to fit the "thing you want to feel"

the reason why im on because i want to price the fleshlight and look that up i might buy one in a year or two dont know dont kare for now

im going to look up how to make flesh light and go form there

dont you know what a fee-fee bag is?

supplies:

small towel (or big one will work buit little ones are easier)
rubber glove
rubber band (optional)
lotion

you take the rubber glove and roll it up snuggly (but not to tight) in the towel with the back of the glove (the part you stick your hand in) sticking out of the middle of the roll. then you pull the excess glove sticking out of the roll over that end of the towel to get it out of the way. wrap a rubber band over the excess rubber that you pulled over the towell for flexed pressure. put some lotion in their and start humpin (sometimes we as men want it as tight as possible.. but if you make it to tight it wont work)... trial and error my dudez trial and error
happy humpin!

take a towel and a rubber glove/condom then fold the towel in half fold facing you.put the rubber glove/condom on the left side of the towel with about 1 to 2 inches of the opening hanging off the folded edge. roll up the towel with the glove/condom in the middle of the rolled up towel. fold the opening of the glove/condom over the outside of the towel. then secure the hole thing with rubberbands. you will have a nice tight vagina that you can put between couch cushions and hump the hell out of it or just hold it and masterbate with it

dude go to a strip club ;-)